✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"No way!"

'Shut the hell, up that cant be Pah-chin and peh-yan right??!!' you stop in your track, blinking your eyes multiple times to be really sure that it was really them.

"wait what are they doing?" You thought to yourself seeing them, bowing to a couple that looks like they are ready to kill them.

'Wait-... Is this the part where pah-chin friends that got beaten up and his girlfriend rape infront of him.'

'I thought I was in the millionaire detective not in Tokyo revengers!!!' You though in your small brain. no offense...

'I can't just leave them, like this,' You moved your wheelchair, to them right beside pah-chin. 'it might be good to make some friends in this world too. So maybe I can feel a little less lonely' You put your hand, on his shoulder patting it gently.

Which startled him and he looks at you, brows forroured ready to fight off wjo ever touch him but he was really shocked to see a girl beside him.

The two of you made eye-contact and you smiled softly at him. That caused him to sniff holding his cry.
'just who is she?!' thought of pah 'if she doesn't leave now this couple will also turn their anger at her, who is innocent'

'Guess his a bit emotional right now, I mean it is his friends that got beat up and involved in their mess' Turning your head back to the parents not noticing that pah-chin was actually warning you to leave them

"Sire, please breath, and calm down, I know your anger, sorrow and regret of what happened to your daughter but please compose yourself" he looks at your shock, to how you know The incident.

The father was about to yell at you when her wife is holding his shoulder to stop him.

"Stay out of this, this has nothing to concern you" The Father said "indeed leave now child" The wife gently said.

"I know but, I cant just leave my friend behind" You show them a sincere smile. 'I mean we're not friends yet- but I will make them my friends for sure!'

"Its not really my thing, to leave a friend behind. Even more if knowing that they are innocent as well" you finished your words as you heard them take a breath.

"Dont meddle in our affair child!! Leave now!" The father shouted that made you flinch a little, that's when you felt a hand held yours tugging you.

Looking down to see pah-chin and peh-yan with an apologetic smile, mouthing 'thank you, but you can leave now will handle this'

'Seriously these morons, I can't leave you guys like this' turning your head back at the couple your aura changing you were now serious.

"they are only here to see there friend and apologize to you for them gettin involve in there shit." You start, your voice getting stronger.

"You shouldn't let out your anger  on them, for they didnt do a thing to your daughter but worry, and care for them" The parent looks speechless, not knowing what do to, after realizing what they did... "They are only here to know she's doing and personally apologize to you, don't you think that they at least deserve respect for this even if it's a little bit?"