✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : ᴇʏʏ Mʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ʙᴀᴅ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ.🥰

✿ Nᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ Hɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ~

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Back at the Hospital yet Again,
but with
Hot Tea by Draken~

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

'Hmm~?...ugh! wha-' opening your eyes, looking around only to see nothing but pure white, standing up from the ground, feeling weak and a little dizzy "am I dead...?" you ask yourself holding your head "yap Im dead heheh..." you said laughing, at your silliness.

"but what am I doing here?" walking around twirling "am I gonna meet God...?" you ask "or the devil..? Well nope I'm too pretty and beautiful to be in hell, heaven suits me better..!" You said to yourself, that's when the white walls break cracking, and it made u nervous, and a little creep out, but what really caught you in surprise is to see memories,

Memories of you and your dad in the past, comes back flooding around you like a picture everywhere but rather than just a picture it can move like a recording. After sometime walking ahead. The images change to now your memories at valhalla and your new made friends.

you were about to walk and see more when you heard the loving voice of your father.

"N/n my daughter" he said your name in a desperate tone, making you stop on your tracks, eye widening.

"Da-dad...?!" You look around "DAD!!!!!" You scream shouting while running "plea-please fight do-dont give up"

"Dad! Where are you" you kept on running to the voice, but the places started to get darker and cracks can be seen longer and wider.

"My sweet daughter please wake and come back to me" thats the last thing you heard, when the invisible floor under where your standing, crack apart making you fall down "DADDDddddd-" you scream with tears in your eyes.

"Shes waking up!" You heard a shout... groaning you tried to open your eyes.

"N/N!!!" Someone shouted again, holding your cheek, caressing it with his thumb "N/n" he whispers.

Opening your eyes to meet with a very bright light, but was covered with a face looking clearly "M-Mikey"

"Yap N/n its me" he said in a sweet tone, you look at him confused "Wha...t Happened...?" you tried to sit up but, Mikey pushed you back down to the bed.

"Dont stand up yet n/n your still hurt" he said in a gentle voice, that U can say that u never heard before not even in the anime.

"How did...?" Mikey sighs and sits beside you in the bed, holding your hand in his "I guess you wont stop till I say it to u huh?!" You nodded your head a little.

"Well You see I was-" mikey was about to tell you what happened when the door burst open. And there comes Draken "oh!?.. n/n you're really awake huh!? , you little knuckle head"

"Draegg...?" You say, causing mikey stops, then bursts out laughing "ke-ken-chin pft-HAHAHAHAHAH"

"Tsk!!... Shut up mikey, and Y/n how are you feeling?" He asked you putting down the basket of fruits on the table "I'm okay I guess...?! But..." You said and draken hums waiting for you to continue "Am..? What time is it?" You ask. Holding your head.