✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 : heyy my dear Angels! how do you like the story so far??, if you guys like it then let me know hehe.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ᴵ'ᵐ ⁱⁿ ᒎᗩᑭᗩᑎ ?

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"we need to double check her up, wait!! no its not enough, triply check it"

"Doctor ... Just how did she survive staying in the ocean??"

"The devil knows why" the Doctor said, the nurses just look at him like ' The hell? '...

'Hmm who are you people, What is Happening, where Am I just what is goin on, and why is there a devil?'

You thought to yourself as you can hear people talkin' but You cant seem to open your eye's, You tried moving but it was no use too. Never the less that didn't stop you nor does it give you a damn, You at least try to moved at your fingers.

"Doctor, she-shes moving I mean shes waking up" the nurse panicked.

"It's not like shes dead stupid" the other nurse said.

"Quick, ready the room" the doctor said.

"Hello miss, can you hear me, if you do please move one of your fingers" he waited for you to do it again even if it was hard but You still moved it.

"Okay thank you for your cooperation, even though I know it was hard"

'glad you knew man. please give me news.'

"okay maam, can you try to open your eyes, I know this wont be easy.. but please try " he pleaded, You kept on trying but it was so hard, its like your eyes where glued to each other. but with many tries And errors you can finally open them. "yes, that's it "

You open your eyes slowly and painfully but it was rewarded by  a very bright light, blinking a few times, your vision started to clear and You saw the doctor beside you while there were 3 nurses in front of you. looking around you noticed that you were in a private room.

You opened your mouth to speak but non came out for your throat it was dry so dry as hell. the nurse noticed the discomfort of your throat, she then quickly gave you a cup of water, even far as assisting you.

"Drink slowly miss" she said

"wh-wha-t,... Ha-Happ-end- " you said your first words were a little harsh, because of  the dryness of your throat. Every word you spoke  crack like opening a shell.

"I will explain everything that was given to me." The doctor said, You nodded your head in agreement.  "You where brought here, by two fishermans..."

'fisherman's? then we did crush into the ocean, wait!! there speaking Japanese! Are we in japan! Did we make it.' you thought happily.

"Wh-whe-re am-am... I ? " You ask, Even if your throat burn from every word to you  spoke.

"Your in a Hospital near or should I say here in Shibuyu " he said.