✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🄴 : so im really wondering... Am I really doin okay in this story, is it bad or anything?? I feel like Im doing this to fast?

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

A 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 to  to a 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"Ohayo, n/n-chan, how ya feeling?" She check my vitals—blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.

"better than ever before" You punch your fist in the air, with a closed eye grin. " I think I can even walk now. " you yelled happily.

"woah woah easy there girl, I know your excited but, dont over work ya just finish your exercise remember. Here drink your medicine." She Handed your medicine for today.

"Hai, I will drink it even if its bitter as hell, Bleh" you sarcastically said earning a heart full giggles from the other nurses. its been a few days since You, pah and peh talk to each other, they even said that there goin to fight moebius, in august 3rd. "And pah said that he even mentioned your name to mikey and draken, that they would also want to meet me, can you believe it. "So no matter what I most get better before that happens."

the detective mister Katou is also giving you feedback on there search. They said he was hard to look at. He was very well hidden.

You where Happily rolling your wheelchair when you halt again, in the corner of the hall.

"Izana-kun you should have been more careful you know" kakucho sternly said.

"wait Izana As in the Izana- the Izana!!" You whispered yelled. Enough for you only to hear.

"You could have been very hurt from that drink" kakucho said worried sick for him.

"Since when can a sevant talk back to his king?" Izana hissed.

Kyaaaa izana-kun no no no am fangirling again. While You were busy fan-girling You didn't notice that both of the boy's looks at your direction seeing you smiling wide while coping your cheek with but of your hands. they even thought one thing. 'Cute' Izana moved his way coming to you.

"Who are you?" you got startled and scream.

"KYAHHH!" You touch your chest calming your beating heart and he flinch when You scream he was eyeing you "Oh Hi" You blushed averting you eyes away from him, Cuase God aint he Handsome as F*ck.

"Your name, I want your name Not a greeting, you lowly peasant" He said. With a scoff. You got pissed at him.

"Well excuse me ya damn Hot handsome man, I am not a peasant. FYI im a normal human with a status, " You scoff, kakucho face paled from what was about to happen to you when Izana chuckles Wait chuckles??

"well thank for that complement but you still Havent answered my question princess" Kakucho jaw drop at his kings reply to you.

"Pri-Princess????" You ask even kakucho eyed his king with a surprise one.

"Well you said your not a peasant then your my princess" He grins locking your hair behind your ear that made you blush more than before "So can I know my Princess name?" His one brow lifted in the manner.

"Im Y/n ... and Im not your princess " You whispered the last part. Moving away from him cause you two were very close right now.

"So Y/n then" he smiled, You see the light. what he said, made you Redder than the tomato "If your not my Princess then are you saying that your my Queen?!" He raised a brow and grin.