✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘

Author : Hey my dear angels how are all of you, if your wondering Im at school doing a group project, and I finally ahve time to finish this at last

Ya guys waited enough, and as an apology I made this chapter a little too long hehe.

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Back to the Hospital drama

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Mikey and the others already left, leaving you alone with your future Valhalla Captains, but dear Mikey said he will come back and spend more time with you later alone~

||Author : Oh my~ ||

"okay first off, Commander" yogi started "what was that about" he said excited "that was just wow!" He holds his cheeks jumping.

"I quite agree" said tsutomo "A see a competition, if I say" he said again, taking some orange and peeling out the skin. "I should make a board about this later when we return to the Base"

"Tsutomo, stop it it's just them, being out of their minds" you said, shaking your hand to him in no, then yogi twirl dancing "Ya mean out of their minds in love with you" he giggles.

"but What about Izana-san" said yugi and your eyes widened.

"did he also confess his love to the commander" he then laughs "and what is with them confessing while you're injured?" Yugi then laughs shaking his head

"oh yah!" squeal yogi "This is so exciting, but commander" he took a seat beside you, holding his cheeks "who will you pick?"

"wait what?!" you panic "I-" you couldn't say anything.

"As I see from earlier, The tomans commander has a higher chance, I think that smiley guy and mitsuya guy are in a tie for now" tsutomo said, finally eating his orange and giving you some.

"But as I see, because I'm a ship myself" yogi hold his chest proud "I still think Izana-san still has the bigger chance of stealing our dear commander heart" he said, and that made you blush.

"O-okay please stop, thi-this is not the time to talk about this" you cover your face, blushing 'just what is this, what is happening today' you thought shaking your head 'this is not the time for this'

"alright people, lets get our head back at the game, Tsutomo reports" you said seriously, and they all followed you.

"just as you told us, we did our task perfectly, the other guys also visited Juvie. we let Tarao Momiji handle that matter" tsutomo reported.

"we let Torao, handle it  and be the one to give the camera, pictures and send the next task to him" said yuji.

"oh Tora-kun I see" you nodded your head smiling "You guys made a good decision on that"

they all smile at your praise for them. Yogi comes close to you, and starts to do some adorable puppy eyes.
"erm- co-commander can you" he started but you already know what he wants. you patted his head gently.