✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Yᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ʜᴏᴡs ɪᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Wᴇʟʟ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ U ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Aɴᴅ Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ.

✿ I ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜsʏ... ʜᴇʜᴇʜ Gᴏᴍᴇɴ *ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ʙᴏᴡɪɴɢ*

✿ Aɴᴅ I sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴅ I, ᴡᴇʟʟ Wʜɪʟᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, I ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Pʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ I ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇ ɪᴛ💀

✿ Aʜʜᴀʜᴀ, ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs Wᴇʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ I sᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ😅

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿

Blooming
🅾🅵 🅰
𝓃𝑒𝓌
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿—✿

"kuraki" you called him out "Yes Commander?" He ask, "What do you think of my performance back at the Abandoned car Lot?" You twirl around facing him and start walking in backwards.

"Well if I'm being honest, I dint expect you to be that strong" He thinks some more, tapping his chin "And If I can say....." he stop thinking if he should tell u.

Titling your head to the side in curiosity "what is it Kuraki?" Asking him, he know he can no longer kept it to hisself "well....~ back at the Abandoned car lot..... I say you were In control back there" he said putting his hands on his pockets. Shrugging his shoulders.

"What?... do you mean?" You ask Confused "Im not saying this to flatter you or anything but you have the aura of a real leader, not that Im saying mikey is not, his a monster he have just this aura..... but you have it all you know, the act the strength the look, your mens trust and loyalty"

'Lets not add her demonic and Villain side, for now' he thought. While kuraki was at the base, The trio, told Kuraki how u will sell the Traitors organs.

Gulping down, he looks you in the eye nervously "B-Boss" he call "yea~?" He remember back at the base.

✿~~~~~~~

"Oh boss said will sell their organs for money" said yugi "so they can still be useful until their death" said the happy yogi, kuraki has his mouth gap "se-sell their o-organs?!" He ask again

Tsutomo was now the one who answered "yes, and were goin to use that money to rebuild our base, those traitors should be happy, that they'll be remembered" Tsutomo said with a growl.

"Huh?!.... How so?!" He ask "pftt— ~ obviously were goin to write a story of how Valhalla was created and how it will grow with our great mighty commander~" When he heard that, he shivered in fright. 'This people are crazy'

"So be prepared Kuraki-kun" said yogi with a happy smile "Why so..?" Yugi smack Kuraki's head "Oww!!" The poor Kuraki hold his head.