✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: sᴜᴘ ɢᴜʏ's, I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ Iᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. I ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.

✿ Aɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ G!!! 𝟷𝟽ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs Tʜᴀɴᴋ ᴜ🥰🥺🥺

✿ Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

฿ⱠØØĐɎ Ⱨ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ɆɆ₦
Aftermath
☠︎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Kiss you in The Forehead .

after kissing your forehead, he lean in and rest his forehead on yours, he close his eye's whispering "What have you done to me n/n, I can no longer stop this feeling.... I want you for myself" you felt every word he said, carrying sweet yet desperate.

"Shu~" you whispered, lifting your hand to touch his cheek's, Hanma opened his eye's meeting your beautiful one's, he was drawn to you, losing all his senses and humility, he doesn't care anymore. even if he knows in the end, you will never look at him, nor love him.

"you cant have me" you simple said, he chuckles brokenhearted. he already expected your answer ever since in the beginning. "I know" he reply, taking a step back. "I know" he repeat, putting his hands to his pockets.

just in time, you guy's heard the sound of Bike's outside, it was so loud that it seem's like it did it on purpose to catch your attention. You smiled already knowing who it is, that only one person can have the guts to do that "His here" rushing your way to the door, and run up outside, leaving the other's down there.

Ones you were gone, Shion looks at Hanma "Stay back Hanma you know perfectly well, that Izana is Courting your Commander" Shion said seriously. Hanma looks at the side, giving Shion his deadliest glare "I know, and I dont give a Fuck" Hanma, followed you up, Tsutomo, yuji, yoji walk behind. leaving shion.

"Things are gettin' really shitty, complicated" he said and followed you and the rest up the stairs, he arrived seeing that,

Izana just.

Kiss you in the lips

Shion's Was shock, mouth gab, it was not just him anyway, the other's as well, the trio, squeal like little girls, but dint show it much, I couldn't say the same to yoji thought. while kakucho hold's up Izana's phone taking good angle's of picture of their moment, and kuraki was so surprise but still hold out kakucho's phone, who ask him to take a video of the two of you.

and Hanma, looks at the scene infront of him emotionless, his hands were at his pocket's his hands turning to fist. but even with that emotionless face, look straight at his eye's you can feel and see his pain, of how hurt he is to watch this.

On the other side, You were shock from his sudden move, you were really not expecting this at all. you never expect that your first kiss would be here and this time, and for the most matter of fact that it was Izana, feeling his soft lip, you could help, but want it to last. closing your eye's you kiss him back.