✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆'𝖘 𝟹ʀᴅ Iɴ ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔡

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

You peacefully taken your time in walkin, takin in the air.  You where Happy cause Draken talk to you a while ago. You really like him even when you read the manga, cause he was really cool and hot *ahem*

∘∘∘ A ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɢᴏ. ∘∘∘

You were now walkin to draken's room its not yet visiting hours but its given cause you where still a patient even thought your now healed.

* Knock knock*
You knock cause you wanted to be nice and well mannered. Lets say you wanted to make a good expression on him. And totally forgetting that you just knock the hell out of his teammates. Yap you forgot.

"Ohayoo! Draken-kun ♡" you brightly said with your signature smile. And you can see draken covering his eyes.

"I remember you, Your Y/n-chan right? The one pah and peh talk about?, and your also the one who roosted me that night."

"So you do remember me, I thought because you got hit in the head you'll forget about me " you joke, and he laugh a little.

"How can I forget pah-chin and peh-yan buddy, and you just freakin defeated our men like there where nothing but air."

"Sheesh stop your making blush, kidding! but here I brought food " you raise you right hand which was, contained with food.

"Thanks " he looks at you " So n/n-chan... *Looks up * are you now joining toman?" he ask Hoping its a yes.

"Nop" he gave a confused gaze "Im gotta tell you cause I trust you Draken-kun. your a very good guy" he went silent because of what you said, and he nodded his head for you to continue "Im Valhalla's 3rd in command" you said with a wide grin. he looks at you. just looking at you.

"...." he was silent blinking ones, twice "WHAT??!!" He shouted.

" Woah, quite draken-kun where at the Hospital" you shush at him.

"R-right sorry, what are you?— no why are you in Valhalla I dont get it"

"Well neither do I actually" you shrug your shoulders, eating an apple. not caring at all. if he thinks you were crazy or even insane now. cause you know yourself and that's all what matters to you.

"Now I know why your pah and peh's Buddy" he shakes his head, but with a smile plastered in it.

"Hey is that an insult?!" You look at him with a pout.

"No its a complement " he grins at you.

"jeez, I don't know what emma sees in you, except that your Handsome and cool with an enormous strength" You were honest for what you said, well what can you say. even in the past you really like draken cause he was Hot as fu-- ahem moving on.

"You do realize that you just praise me now right?" Draken ask with a big grin raising his brow.

"Maybe I do" You admitted.