✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏsss Iᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! Mɪss ᴍᴇ?

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Your pretty no! Beautiful

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"now what to do, there's exactly two days before our big cat, beat up our little cat, its So boring " you where walking by yourself, at the side, lost in thoughts... when you have enought of it, you want to have fun and go crazy around. and you look at the side, seeing the alley, the darkness.

(A/n " this is what your wearing, just ditch the face-mask, theres no covid in Tokyo revengers )

" well hehe, lets have fun, sorry shu-chan sucks that your not here, " then you run to the alley and start your dangerous adventure.

you explore the alleys seeing alot of different thing you seen, what youve seen so far is 3thugs smoking and going further you see, people fighting each other and even further you see, people fighting with knife and more. damn you where gettin so excited and when you futher even more. you hear maons and see two people making out... then the girl notice you you smiled and wave and about to leave when she called to you. Then the boy stop. you took a step closer... you narrowed your eye at  them with in and your instence stared got them nervios, you could get it  but its like youve seen them someonwhere then just as lighting strike you screem.

"kyaa " you claps your mouth at relization the girls is Megumi Kitagawa from ' Say I love you' and the other is Laito Sakamaki from ' Diavolik lovers '.

"is there something wrong? " megumi ask you shake your head in no and you compose yourself.

"sorry about that it just triggered a memory " you shy scratch your cheek.

"whats a little girl~ like you doing here?~" laitoc said

"I want to have fun" then he smirk and you shake your head in no " what I mean is Have fun fight someone or them or maybe dance and the alley always bring me entertainment "

"Ooh~ and here i thought that you-" he was cut off by megumi.

"then go to the left and youll see a door there,.. you'll see something very entertaining there"

"but be careful~" Laitoc said in a lude voice.

"Haithank you" you bowed and skip you way there .

"what a weird girl~ " Laitoc said looking at your back.

"she's quick good actually" megumi admitted.

you followed there instruction and turn right and you indeed saw a door black one, but it was not a door you expect it to be it was gusty? you hesitant to open it, cause what if you open it and you were kidnap or maybe you enter it while they where killing someone or the last one is this .