✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 : ᴡᴇʟʟ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs.

Aɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ Uᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ~

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙜𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜.

"okay now go straight the number of her room is 444" baji lingers the number, draken looks up to baji in question. draken right now is carrying baji behind him, as he hold the flashlight. "whats wrong?" he ask.

"nothing much, I just got an interest to learn the meaning of numbers" baji said being honest "huh you numbers AHHAHA dont joke with me" draken laughs causing aji to smack him on the ehad.

"shut up, haiz theres a reason" baji said "and that is~? mister number" draken tease causing baji to blush a little embarrassed.

"its because of n/n" draken looks confuse "I just feel like every number of her room that she is sent to has meaning like maybe telling her, what she feels or even her future, I know its crazy but What can I say IM crazy to begine with"

"okay before I ask questions tell me, what does 444 mean?"

"444 is an angel number meaning a sign of love and wholeness. it represent your deep love for someone or something"

"well aint that good"

"but that was her old room, her room number now is...." Baji Shivered from the thought.

"What is it?" Draken ask again "n/n doesn't like that number and warned to us not get a tattoo of it or even anything to do with it"

"So what is it Dammit baji just say it stop with the suspense" draken ask pissrd but he was nervous "I never thought They will allow a number Like that in this hospital"

"6.6.6" Baji said. Draken and Baji both jolted and jump when the nerby window quickly open.

"Fuck!" Draken then sprinted away "Wtf DRAKEN!!!" Baji have no choice but to hug Draken so he wont fall. "That number is not allowed in hositals right?!!"

"Thats why Im confuse when I saw it" baji said pulling drakens hair to the left Signaling him to turn.

"Well Why didn't Y/n change her room?" Ask draken "I think she didn't saw the number if she did she will Personally rip that number apart" he Suddenly gasp.

"What?!!" He ask "baji pointed at The far. draken looking back, he back away, seeing someone with a very big body but he cant see his face. "d-draken- ru-run now!" draken watch as he sprint towards them. baji pulled drakens hair.

"MF RUNNNNN!!!!!" doing what he was told to do, he runs  following baji's instructions. as they continue to run away, they saw two people and it was non-other than.

"ANGRY! SMILEY" both of them shouted in sync. "RUN" was all said, smiley quickly grab his little brothers arm and run along with them. they all stop losing that crazy person.