✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Sᴏ ʏᴀ, ʜᴇʏʏ ɢᴜʏss!!
I ᴊᴜsᴛ Gᴏᴛ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ Iᴅᴇᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

Sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ.

Aɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴜsʜ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ 𝒮𝓅𝓎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

In the Valhalla headquarters.

"Mitchy's probably back now right?" You said a little loud.

"What was that N/n-chan" Hanma looks at you.

"I was saying that the boss probably going to be announced as the 3rd captain of toman"

"Probably" Hanma said then You got a very naughty idea, and grins wide, hanma already knows that your up to something. "Okay spit it out wats on your mind?"he raise a brow at you smiling wider.

"Want to spy on the boss?" You grin at the thought, then he smirk loving the idea.

"I really love you ya know that" Hanma declared.

"Well now I know hehe" You jump down "Cmon we should go before we miss something interesting" you and he follows behind you. You hop on his bike,

"ya driving?" Hanma love the Idea of you using his bike.

"Yap, so get you ass here now before I leave ya here" he obliged and sit behind you, his arms sneakily to your waist, but ya dint mind "hold on tight and dont fall now"

"If I fall then Im bringing ya with me" He smiled saying then we drive to the night.

...

You guys arrived at the shrine, parking the Bike, and instead of you walking thought the stairs the two of you moved to the forest. Hiding in the dark, Mikey was already in the top. And was about to announce the new captain.

"Here he cames" Hanma Contain his laugh.

"Shu, shhh, be quite or else will be caught" you glare at him, and he gave you a closed eye smiled, saying sorry.

This is where mitchy punch kisaki.

"Hahahahaha,—" Hanma was about to burst into a fit of laughter but You covered his mouth quickly luckily no one heard it cause they were gossiping with each other yes gossiping.

"Shu-chan! Ya know were going to get into big trouble if we both get caught" You said, now lowering your hand from his mouth.

"Yah yah I know, sorry its just, its so funny that someone actually punch him," He snickers "he got guts"

"well he actually has a very good reason to why he punch him" then he eye you.

"you seem very familiar with him n/n" he said a little suspicious now.

"Dont be so sus of me Giraffe" the nickname made him lose his smile, that made you laugh "and that my friend is a story for the next day, now cmon and look back" he just scuff and look back just in time for Baji's awesome arrival.

"well will ya look at that" he grins "Will be having a new member commander" he said looking at you.

"Well I do say" you stand up, and walk away "Shu c'mon I think we already have our fun, and what even more great is that weve got a new member, a very valuable member"

"I cant agree more" he said following behind you "So where to now?"

"Lets go back to the base, bossy sure is going to call us there anyway"

"True "He lazily said, "Oh I'll be driving by the way"

"Sure Im already tired anyways" then you stop looking at hanma "On second. Thought lets jut wait for bossie here"  you said.

"Sure"

You grab your phone and call him.

Y/n
"yo bossie, where here at the musashi shrine "

Kisaki
"WHAT ?!!"
"Do you know what your doing right now you-"

"Sheesh Im not an idiot, Kisa~ I know what Im doing and besides Hanm's here with me" you brought your phone close to hanma.

"Hey kisaki, congrats"

Y/n
"See~"

Kisaki
"You two- Ugh, just what am I going to do to the both of you," He massage his temples "Dont move I be there in a minute"

Y/n
"Hai~"
You end the call looking at Hanma.

Kisakis POV

I just end the call, glaring at my phone.
"Those two never learns nor listen" I said very irritated. clearing my mood, when the commander or should I say Mikey came to me.

Its already good they already dismissed the meeting minutes ago.

"Kisaki " he said, I turn to look at him fully, when He surprised me from grabbing my collar. I fix my expression and look mikey in the eye.

"What is wrong commander?"

"Just to be sure that you know your place kisaki," he was giving me a death glare "Make sure to stay in your deal, or else" he looks at me straight in the eye, emotionless, dark clouds around us "I'll kill you"

"I will stay at my words Mikey-kun" he said then lets go of me, I fix my clothes dusting the dirt.

"Now leave Kisaki " He said turning away from me and going to mitchy seating beside him.

My brows forowed looking at them. 'Just what did you do Takemitchi, for you to get Mikeys attention when your nothing but a plain loser' I thought Pushing my glasses up.

I turn my heel, around walking down, when I thought of one thing before I leave.

"Mikey" I shouted at him, my back facing his. "I also found out who's Valhalla's commander"

"Who?" He lowly said.

"Y/N L/N " I shouted then walk down, grinning evilly "if Your of no use Mikey, then I might as well use Y/n, show me Mikey, y/n Just which one of you two is more wordy of using" I said walking straight, when I saw Y/n and Hanma playing with each other.

"It is the King? Or the Queen?"

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Sᴏᴏᴏ~ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ, Iᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ sᴛʀᴇss ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴏᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙʀᴜʜ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ.

Aɴᴅ Gᴏᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴀʏᴇʀs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ Oɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, sᴏ I ᴊᴜsᴛ Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ.

Sᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs😘

E'ᴍᴍᴀ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ