✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : ʜᴇʏ ᴍʏ Aɴɢᴇʟs~ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʜᴇʜᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴏ, ᴀʟsᴏ I ᴍɪss ʏ'ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

you followed Izana that leads back inside the Hospital, like just in time, you and Izana saw your Valhalla members carry unconscious men outside.

"So its not just from the outside but the inside as well huh?" Izana ask looking at you as you nervously laugh.

The Valhalla members bowed before you, and reporting a few things before leaving.

"Heheh" you chuckle light, and that made Izana sigh and starts to pinch your cheeks gently.

"Your really Reckless" he said with a sweet smile.

You pout and whispered "not as reckless as you though" your eyes looking at the side.

"What was that!?" He ask with a raised brow, letting go of your cheeks and crossing his arms to his chest.

"Nothing!" You quickly said "well c'mon Iza-kun we need to go" you pulled him inside, the door As the two of you go to the halls.

"I didn't know you were close to the hospital when I was chatting with you at the phone?" You said.

Izana just look ahead, thinking of what to say.

This was when you were talking to inui and koko, you were busy chatting to the phone.

"Well, lets say, when I heard you were Attack, Me and Kakucho, left the house immediately " Izana then whispered something "you made my heart stop beating from the news"

You stop walking and push him to the side both of your hands on the wall locking him, so he wont run away.

【Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : ᴏʜ ᴍʏ~~】

Izana was not expecting you to do that, you look at him in the eyes "Izana be honest with me"

"Did I ever lie to you" he ask with a grin grabbing ahold with one of your cheek.

"Yes" you answered that made him cough.

"*ahem* it was unintentional" he said in a small tone.

"Don't change the subject" you look at him your brows meeting each other. "don't tell me you actually chat with me while You and Kakucho drive at the STREETS!!!!"

Izana averted his eyes you grab both of his hands lifting it up , you lay his hands to both of your cheeks.

"Izana!" Finally he look at you and sigh, he lean close and kiss the tip of your nose, that made you surprise.

Izana took the chance and start to walk ahead but with only small steps, for sure is to wait for you to walk with him.

Shaking your head, a blush showing to your ears, you run to catch up with izana.