#7 brothers

[Namjoon]

Namjoon is sitting on the sofa, reading his book peacefully. Y/n is with her Koya plushie, walking around the house when she spots Namjoon in the living room.

A smile makes its way to her lips and she happily runs towards him. Namjoon looks up from his book and smiles at her all well dressed, in a cute flower printed dress.

"Hi y/n-nie" he greets and y/n happily waves at him. She tries to climb up the sofa but due to her height, she's struggling to. Namjoon sees her dangling, and helps her up.

He pats her head mad goes back to reading. Y/n gets curious so she scoots closer and goes under his arms. After successfully going under his arm, y/n bob her head, resulting in hitting her head on Namjoon's chin hard. Namjoon groans in pain and y/n laughs at him before turning her attention back to the book.

She scans the tiny words. The book has no picture or any illustrations, only words that she's unfamiliar with.

"Can you read this?? I don't think this book is for you..."

He looks around and spots a children's storybook on the table. He takes it and hands it to y/n.

Y/n smiles and takes the book to read it. Namjoon smiles and pulls her closer to him and both enjoy reading the book together.

[Seokjin]

"C'mon!!" Jin is busy defeating the final boss level game when he feels a tiny grip tugging his sleeve. He turns to the side and sees y/n looking at him while holding an RJ plushie.

"What's wrong, y/n-nie??" He asked as he focuses back on the screen. She looks down and pouts.

"hungry..." She muttered lowly.

"Hungry??"

Just then, both of them hear a loud growl. It's not coming from Jin, but from y/n. Jin is surprised by the volume of the growl that he quickly turns away from his game towards her stomach and at her repeatedly.

"You really are hungry. My poor y/n-nie!"

He sets down his playstation and stands up, carrying y/n in his arms. He heads to the kitchen and places y/n on the tall chair.

"Hmm what should I make...?" He muttered, checking the pantry and the fridge.

"Curry!!" Y/n said excitedly while bouncing on her seat. Jin awkwardly smiles upon hearing his least favourite food.

"But... for my cute y/n-nie, I will make her the best curry of all!!"

Thus, he cooks her chicken curry and serves it. Y/n's eyes sparkles and saliva is dripping down from her mouth seeing the glowing dish. Jin laughs at her expression and takes a seat beside her as y/n starts taking a spoonful of the dish into her mouth.

"Is it good??"

She nods happily with her mouth full. She scoops another spoonful and reaches it towards Jin's mouth.

"Uh? I don't eat curry y/n-ah."

She didn't pull away but instead pouts at him. Jin sighs and forcefully feeds himself the spoonful which makes her happy. She continues eating joyfully while Jin is struggling to swallow the food in his mouth.