#Whose birthday?

The boys are up to another prank on y/n today. The urge to see her reaction hits them.

Jin : I mean, she's a little girl. How would you expect to be able to remember our birthday now??
Tae : that's the fun part! She might just go along with the celebration. I wanna see her reaction.
RM : we, are the most curious being when it comes to pranking huh...
JK : no comment...
Tae : we have the cake right??
Yg : it's in the fridge.
Tae : okay so follow as I said! We will act normally until Jimin takes out the cake and we will start singing the song.

Everyone nods and starts their plan.

Y/n comes back home from school, a little tired today. Both her and Hoseok enters the house and greets everyone. Y/n head upstairs to change her clothes and take a short nap for herself.

RM : why is she looking exhausted??
Hoseok : she played sports today for the sports day.
RM : ooh right her sports day is coming up...
Hoseok : I guess she's going to take a nap right now... What should we do??
Tae : we can proceed the plan when she wakes up.

Y/n wakes up from her nap and joins her brothers watching action movies together. Taehyung nods at Jimin and he stands up, heading to the kitchen. Y/n saw Jimin and quickly stands up to follow him since she feels hungry.

But everyone start panicking when she did that. Jimin heads to the fridge, about to open it when he felt someone pulling his trouser. He looks down and instantly slams himself on the fridge.

Jimin : y/n!

Y/n's head tilted in confusion, at his shocked reaction. Jimin quickly composes himself and clears his throat.

Jimin : i-i mean, do you need anything??

She nods and touches her belly.

Jimin : aaah you're hungry??
JK : Jimin oppa is preparing food! How about we wait at the living room hmm??

Jungkook came and takes y/n in his arms. Y/n is confused but just obligate to it, letting Jungkook bring her back to the living room.

That's Jimin's cue as he quickly takes the cake out, lighten the candle and wait for Taehyung's signal.

Y/n is focusing on the movie while hugging Jungkook's arms that are holding her. Jungkook turns his head to the kitchen and sees Jimin tiptoeing his way out of the kitchen with the cake.

They all eye each other and nod. Jungkook places y/n down and all of them start standing up. Y/n looks around confusedly and she then suddenly sees Jimin with a cake.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you!!" Everyone suddenly starts singing the birthday song as Jimin comes forward to y/n.

Y/n dumbfoundedly look at everyone, seeing them looking at each other as they sing. She claps along, while trying to spot who's the birthday person.

"Happy birthday dear ###" she was waiting for the name part but ended up hearing weird slurs from her brothers. Her face frowns and she just continues to clap her hands while just eyeing her brothers like a lost puppy.

"Happy birthday to you!!" The song ends and everyone stops. Y/n watches as they look at each other. She was carried from the floor by Hoseok.

Jimin : make a wish!!

Said Jimin and y/n blinks her eyes.

"Make a wish for what?? But it's not my birthday. Whose birthday is it?!"

She sees everyone breathe in and blows the candle together, making her more confused. They all cheer and clap. Hoseok then puts y/n down as Jimin places the cake on the coffee table and starts cutting the cake.

Y/n is there at the corner, in her deep thoughts, trying to connect the dots. Her face scrunched up in a weird way in the end, for thinking so hard about it.

Tae : y/n, cake!!

Taehyung hands her a plate and y/n sees a decedent chocolate cake, which instantly makes her eyes sparkle. Her troubled mind was instantly washed away as she takes the plate and starts eating the cake.

Everyone looks at y/n and at each other once again.

Jin : is this a fail??

Jin mouthed and everyone shrugs, clueless themselves.

Y/n reaches her bedroom and closes the door. She slowly approaches the table where the calendar is placed. She climbs up her seat and takes the calendar into her hands, flipping the pages to the last year.

She checks today's date, and sees nothing written on the date. It makes her frown in confusion. She grabs her tiny notebook and flips to the birthday chart. There's no birthday or any occasion on that date.

"Then whose birthday is it?!" She can't believe that she forgot her brother's birthday. She thought she had written it down and memorized it carefully.

But looking back at the chart, everyone's name is displayed.

"THEN WHO IS IT?!!" Her face sneers in disturbance. She leans on the table and rustles her hair as she tries to remember whose birthday she missed in this house.

"Mommy?? Dad?! Tannie?! No that's not it!!

Poor y/n. The prank isn't a failure. It's a success and they managed to make her stay up until late at night, just to figure out these ridiculous inexistent puzzles.

"WHOSE IS IT?!!"

"I have to write it down so I won't forget ever again in the future..."

Thus, she writes a note on the chart and on the calendar.

[???'s Birthday]