#Hot summer

Where are the white clouds?? The sky is bright blue and the sun does its job, shining the light and giving the heat to the world.

The atmosphere is as if a fatamorgana

"It's like an oven out there..."

"It's absolutely boiling out there!"

"It's roasting out there!!!"

"IT'S THE DOGS DAYS OF SUMMER!!"

"HEY SHUT UP!!" The eldest screams in frustration. What are they yelling idioms for? Why in the world are they fighting over it?

Instantly after the yell, the brothers quiet down, scowling afterwards upon getting scolded. Little y/n, in her white t-shirt and light blue shorts, laying her body upwards, spreading her arms and legs wide open to give access for air between her sweating armpit and legs.

She doesn't have much strength to get up to do anything. The steaming weather is hovering her, sucking the water and energy out of her body. All she can do is stick to the floor and let her imagination leads the adventure.

Maybe she can imagine she's in Antarctica for a bit. The cold, breezing wind, dominating and defeating the heat she has been fighting for. Just by the imagination makes her smiles, feeling the delusional wind slowly cooling her down from the immense heat.

"Hyung... Is it done yet?!!" A strong voice pops her dream bubble. Whines Jimin, adding a infuriating growl to his sentence. Namjoon who's on the ladder, swift his head behind in anger, shooting daggers at the young lad.

"As if I can just snap my fingers and the air conditioner will be fixed! Wait, can't you?!" Namjoon feels like throwing the screwdriver to Jimin's head for being unfairly impatient while he is doing all the work alone. Apparently the air conditioning broke down. What a better way to start the smoking day.

Usually on a hot summer like this, the air conditioning comes in handy. However, this one air conditioner just suddenly taps out by suddenly went on damage.

"And the technician just HAD to close the shop today?!!" Jimin continues to whine. Taehyung throws a pillow at him.

"It's a public holiday!!!" He yells.

"A workshop doesn't close on public holiday!!"

"Yes it does you dumbass!!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" Y/n jolts up by the loud yell. She looks at her brothers, realizing the situation. She knows her brothers are in a terrible mood, and it happens occasionally on a heating days.

Due to a huge discomfort, the brothers get irritated easily. The smallest thing can tick them off. Thankfully, amongst them, two souls still have the patient planted inside them.

"We're home!!" Instantly after the door opens, the living room where the brothers are resting are left with dust figures of them. Y/n couldn't even blink her eyes. She quickly gets up, rushing towards the main door.

She sees towers of figures hovering the main door, like people in panic buying. She slips in between the legs and makes it to the center, where a plastic bag was placed to the ground.

Without wasting any time, she grabs a small packaging of popsicles and tries her best to get out of the crowd. She completely didn't notice two figures (Hoseok and Jungkook) were wiped out by the forces of the brothers and she accidently steps on one of their face as she walks away.

She thought, "I felt a squish.... Whatever..." And proceeds her way back to the living room. She sits down happily, and soon the brothers return as well, with each of them holding different flavour popsicles.