#Little red riding hood 2

JK : and so the tortoise said that he can go faster than me, so I proved to him that it's impossible! He can never beat me!

The hare stated proudly. The prince and the puppet have their faces drop down.

Tae : yes we know, you've repeated it so many times already. We get it.
JK : but you don't know how he said it to me!
Jimin : hey can you stop being so proud of yourself?! You're making my ears bleed!!
JK : wha- you're not a real human!

The puppet scoffs dramatically, offended.

Jimin : yes I am!!

And his nose extands, making the hare laughs.

JK : okay okay I'll stop I'm sorry. I just want everyone to hear me out and praise me.
Tae : wdym?? Everyone cheered for you back then.
JK : they did it cause I asked it. They weren't really proud of me. You can clearly see they were expecting the tortoise to win the race instead...
Jimin : why would they??
JK : cause they don't like me.

The hare thought, eventhough he won the race, he has all the talents and skills like none other animal does, he wasn't liked by many due to his personality. Even if he has proven the tortoise wrong, everyone would still side the tortoise instead.

He feels like he doesn't belong in that circle, that's why he decided to follow y/n and leaves the place. He wants to start a new chapter, changing himself into a better person so that everyone will like him.

🐰

All of them reach the river, exiting the forest. The river is flowing so calmly, but it looks like the water is deep. They can't cross it just like that. Y/n looks left and right, in search for a bridge. Thankfully she saw one not too far from them. They approach it and saw the bridge is broken.

Jimin : how're going to cross the river now??
Tae : how about you lay down on the bridge, you are indeed a wood.
Jimin : excuse me, despite me having wodden body which I don't, please respect that I'm still a living being! I refuse to get stepped on!

He huffs and folds his arms at them, upsets. Y/n is stuck, she can't think of other solution to cross the river. She doesn't know how to fix the bridge either.

JK : then what're we going to do?? Wanna swim??
??? : That's not necessary...

They heard a voice and looks around confusedly.

??? : Over here.

Y/n turns to the river and she jump from her place when she saw a head sticking out of the water.

Tae : creepy...
Jimin : a sea monster??
Jhope : I am not.

The person rises up from the water, revealing himself in a white long shirt, with wings. His appearance suddenly starts glowing like the sun, almost hurting their eyes.

Jhope : I am the guardian of the river. I think some of you have dropped something.

He holds out both of his hands and two hammer appears, where one is made of gold and another is made of silver.

Jhope : which one did you drop??
JK : we didn't drop any hammer.

The hare said nonchalantly, dropping the guardian's smile, flabbergasted.

Jhope : that can't be. You must have drop one of these.

He said, trying to convince them to play along.

Tae : nope.
Jimin : we didn't even have it in the first place.

Y/n also shakes her head at the guardian, making him smiles in pain.