#Mafia brothers

The boys get out of their car, all exhausted and drained. Jimin was supported by Hoseok and Namjoon while Taehyung was limping cause his legs are badly injured.

They're finally home after three days away. Before Yoongi could hold the knob, Jin, the eldest of the Bangtan stops them.

Jin : yah your clothes! Clean yourselves!!

Everyone quickly fix their clothes, hair, dust those dirty things off their clothes and wipe off their sweats. After Jin making sure everyone is clear, he nods and opens the door, to get greeted as a little figure, the light of their eyes, happily running towards the door with a wide innocent smile that they adore.

Jin stumble a little by the force of the little angel's hug on his legs and chuckles.

Jin : we're home y/n-nie!

You look up happily and hug each one of them tightly. But then you stop at Jimin as you saw how pale he looks. You frown getting worried and gently hold his trousers.

Jimin : hi y/n-nie...

His exhausted voice welcomes you as he lift up a faint smile. You grip his trousers with your other hand and desperately trying to figure out what's wrong.

RM : don't worry y/n-nie, Jimin is just a little tired.

You quickly run towards the kitchen and grab a glass of water. You run back to Jimin and reach it out to him.

Jimin : thank you. I really need it.

He takes it from your hand and drinks it in one go. You take the glass back and softly caress his legs since it's the only thing you can reach.

Jimin : oppa is going to sleep okay...?

You nod fastly and tip toe your feet to him. Jimin bends down and you kiss his cheek. You wave at him and he waves back before Hoseok and Namjoon help him towards his room.

Tae : y/n-nie, what about my kiss...??

Taehyung pouts at you and you grab his trousers and tiptoe for a kiss. He quickly bends down and let you softly kiss his cheek forming his boxy smile.

Tae : thank you!

You smile but then it suddenly drops when you saw something stained on Jungkook's white shirt under his blazer. You stare at it and everyone follows your gaze. Jungkook's eyes widen and he quickly covers it with his blazer. You look up at Jungkook.

JK : I got syrup spilled!! Somebody prank me and spilled some red syrup on my shirt at work!

You mouth an 'oh' and nod. All of a sudden you all heard a growl. You and Yoongi look down and hold your stomaches.

YG : I'm hungry...

Yoongi carries you and brings you to the kitchen to eat.

YG : have you eaten?

You shake your head.

Jin : let's order burgers.

Your face lits up and you quickly nod.

After Yoongi order the burgers, all of you eat dinners together. You saw the last piece of nugget on the plate and was about to grab it but your hand clash with Jungkook's. You both made an eye contact and Jungkook smirks.

JK : rock paper scissors to see who wins the nugget.

You both hide your hands behind your backs.

JK : rock paper scissors!!

Jungkook groans as he points out a scissors while you made a rock. You smile widely and quickly eat the nugget happily.

Hoseok tucks you in bed after all of you finished the movie nights together.