#No kiss, her revenge (maknae line)

[Jimin]

"Y/n-ah!!" Jimin calls for her as he saw her at the living room, playing with Yeontan. She looks over her shoulder and sees Jimin smiling at her from the door.

She looks away after 2 secidns of staring and Jimin is left dumbfounded. His smile drops and his eyes blinks, taken aback by her unexpected action.

"Y/n-nie??" He calls for her again, his voice lowers in hesitation. Y/n ignores him which makes him instantly feel bad. He thinks, what did he do this time to make her upset.

"Y/n, have I done something to make you upset??" He takes his shoes off and comes behind her, watching her playing with Yeontan and ignoring him again.

Y/n stands up and glance at Jimin, before walking away to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk. Jimin follows from behind with a word, staring at her like a lost puppy.

She begins to feel slightly awkward now that Jimin is following her around. She tries to shrug it off and opens the fridge. She sees the milk carton is far from her reach. She goes on her tiptoe and Jimin immediately helps her out, grabbing the carton for her.

Y/n looks at Jimin as he hands her the milk and even giving her cup that's on the counter.

Her lips pursed, feeling guilty upon seeing Jimin's sad bitter face. She feels bad for making him troubled by numerous thoughts.

"Should I stop the prank??" She said to herself and surrenders in the end. She goes up to Jimin, grabbing his trousers to pull him down. Jimin slowly bends down and y/n quickly pulls his face for a kiss on the cheek.

Surprised by the sudden change, he looks at y/n for a second. "Y/n, did I do something wrong to you??" He frowns at her and y/n shakes her head.

She kisses his other cheeks and starts pecking him all over until Jimin finally stretches a smile.

"Aww okay okay. Are you pranking me or something??" He chuckles and y/n awkwardly looks away at the question. "It is a prank, isn't it??" He raises a brow with a smirk and y/n quickly runs away from him.

Jimin laughs and goes to the main door. "Okay, I'll get going then y/n-nie! Bye bye!! Oh hey Jungkook."

[Jungkook]

Jimin and Jungkook greet each other. Jungkook in his work out attire, probably heading to the gym to exercise. He has a small white towel over his shoulder and a sling bag.

"Hey hyung. Where're you going??" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going to see a friend." Jungkook nods. Y/n sees Jungkook and comes towards him.

"Oh! Hi y/n!!" Greet Jungkook happily. Y/n makes an eye contact with Jimin and sees him gesturing her something. "Do it!" Is what she gets from him. She thinks, Jimin wants her to do the prank on Jungkook.

She turns to Jungkook, and coldly eyes him. Jungkook who sees that, freezes in his spot, stunned by her expression.

"Y/n?" He muttered and y/n squint her eyes at him. She doesn't even know herself but she suddenly starts shaking her head at him, as if she's ashamed.

She then turns around and walks away. Jimin who's standing behind Jungkook, is holding his mouth tightly from laughing at the sight. It's so hilarious that his stomach is slightly twisting.

He eyes Jungkook and sees him frozen on his spot. "Jungkook??" He peeks forward and waves his hand in front of Jungkook's face. He's unmoving, eyes locked to where y/n has left.

"Yah Jungkook??" He calls again and punches his cheek, punching his forearm "Hah!" and even takes the bag from him to see if he'll react. But nothing. It's like he has turned into a statue.