#Stranger danger

Tae : how was school??

Taehyung asked, looking down at y/n who's walking beside him, clasping her hand with his firmly. She looks up at him with a smile and puts a thumbs up with her free hand.

Today, Taehyung is picking up y/n from kindergarten since Jin nor Hoseok aren't available. The rest of his brothers are also busy. Jungkook has an appointment with his doctor, Jin and Hoseok have work, Namjoon has to go to the library today, Yoongi told him he has a music seminar and Jimin is hanging out with his friends.

Meanwhile Taehyung doesn't have any schedule today. Thus, Hoseok requested him to pick y/n up from her kindergarten. Taehyung decided to walk instead of using his car since he wants to walk Yeontan around the street. It has been a while since he stepped outside the house.

Y/n looks at Yeontan who's busy checking here and there around the street, taking glances at them each time before taking the lead and walking quickly. He needs no leash since Yeontan knows he can't trust anyone except his own owner.

On their way, y/n sees a playground from afar. She has seen the playground but never got the chance to go there, since usually she goes home by car.

She wants to play there, so she taps Taehyung's thigh repeatedly. Taehyung looks down and saw y/n excitedly pointing towards the playground a few feets from them.

Tae : you want to play at the playground??

She didn't think twice to nod. Taehyung thought, it's good for both of them. Y/n gets to enjoy and he gets to have fresh air longer before going back. Besides, sitting at home sometimes is suffocating. Thus, both of them head towards the playground, with Yeontan from afar ahead finally noticing his owner taking the corner instead of walking ahead.

"wait- werayu going?! Wait for me hooman!!"

Y/n slides down the slide and quickly rushes back to the stairs to climb. Meanwhile Taehyung takes a seat on the bench nearby and watches over her. He takes his phone and decides to record her playing around as memories.

Tae : y/n-ah!

He calls for her and y/n turns around, halting her steps. Taehyung notices there are other children here, playing chase together. Some of them are wearing the same school attire as y/n.

Tae : go and play with them!

He said, pointing at the group of friends at the empty field. Y/n's gaze turns to them and she pauses for a second. Her hands lightly clutches her skirt, too shy at the thought of approaching them.

Taehyung notices the nervousness of his sister.

Tae : it's okay y/n-nie!

He encouraged her but y/n doubts herself she can do it. So she shakes her head at him before going back to climb the stairs to ride the slide. Taehyung sighs softly.

Tae : she's too shy...

He hears a bark from his left and turns to Yeontan who's barking at a dog from the other side of the fence. Both dogs collided and start barking at each other.

Tae : Tannie-ah be nice!

Yeontan looks at him and sway his head from him sassily.

"Heck no way!!"

After a few minutes of playing, y/n eventually got tired. She makes her way towards Taehyung and tries climbing up the bench. Taehyung helps her up and pats her head.

Tae : why don't you want to play with them?? Aren't they your school friends??

He asked and y/n looks down, fiddling with her fingers. She's too shy to approach them. She has her friends but they're not here, and those kids aren't the schoolmates she's familiar with. She can't even socialize much which makes things slightly worse for her. What if they judge her for not being able to talk? She rather sticks with her friends who she has now.