#Sick memories

Jin : she's having a fever...

The eldest said as he takes away the thermometer and tucks you under the blanket. You caught a cold and fainted in front of them this morning. Your body is heating up, sweat soaking your and clothes, and you're breathing heavily, whining in discomfort. A trickle of tear escape your eyes and you quickly wipe it.

Jin : I'm gonna go make her some soup.

He gets off the bed and head out to the kitchen followed by Yoongi. Jungkook and Jimin approach you and sit next to you.

Jimin : poor y/n-nie...

He pats your head but you turn around, not comfortable with any contact. Hoseok got a damp cloth and place it on your forehead while Taehyung turns on the air conditioner for you.

Y/n : ma... ma...

The boys were shock when they heard you mumble the word.

Your 'mother'...

The person who abandoned you for her boyfriend. The boys' parents knew your mother and decided to take custody of you. But because they're busy, you're now under the boy's care. They love you dearly just like their own little sister.

Hearing you mumbling your mother's name breaks their heart. How they feel so sorry for an innocent child like you to experience such a thing.

You sob and move around in discomfort until you eventually open your teary eyes. Your eyes met Jungkook's and you immediately got up and hug him. He carries you caress your back as you cry on his shoulder.

JK : there there y/n-nie... It's okay...

He kisses your head and continue calming you down. The boys watch you with guilt and sadness. After a few minutes, you fell asleep. Jungkook is about to put you back on the bed but you grip his shoulder tightly.

Tae : I don't think she wants to let go.
JK : okay...

He fixes your position in his arms and pats your head gently.

Jin : I got soup!!-
BTS : shusssshhhh!!!

Jin saw you're in Jungkook's arms and shut his mouth.

JK : y/n-nie... It's time to eat.

He gently shakes you and you groan, holding him tighter.

Tae : you have to eat, y/n-nie. It's for you to get better.

Taehyung said softly and you slowly pull away from Jungkook with a frown messy face. Jungkook sits down and Jin feeds you up.

Yoongi : I got the medicine.

You shake your head aggressively, hating the taste of the medicine

Yoongi : it's delicious. It's not bitter.

Yoongi drinks it to show you. You nod and drink the medicine before start gagging at the taste.

Jungkook pats your back and Hoseok gibes you a warm milk. After that, you fell asleep again. Jungkook carefully tucks you in bed and place the BT21 plushies around you. Everyone give you a gentle kiss on your forehead before leaving the room.

BTS : get well soon, y/-nie...

💎