#Sports day

Previously from chapter "who's birthday"...

"she played sports today for the sports day." Said Hoseok.

"Ooh right her sports day is coming up..." - RM.

"Attention students of Hibiscus class, please make your way towards the red tent for registration!"

At the most famous public stadium, there holds a sport festival hosted by the I-land kindergarten. Children along with their parents gather around the wide field, crowding the place. There's a food stall, various games and even a bouncy castle.

The students of the kindergarten are in their white t-shirt, along with their representative bandana. There's red, blue, green and yellow.

"Isn't this exciting y/n?!"

Jungkook brightly asked, looking down at the little one who was roaming her eyes around the festive place. Her hands are tightly holding Jungkook's, afraid that she might get separated and get lost.

"Wow this sport day is a lot merrier than back in my time..." Said Hoseok while whistles in amusement.

"They even have that bouncy castle..." Taehyung adds. "They really went all out..."

"It's sad that the rest couldn't come." - Hoseok.

"At least mom and dad are here." - JK.

"Y/n!!" Mrs BTS rushes towards them and crouches down to y/n's level, holding her shoulders.

"Honey you forgot your bandana!" She said worriedly.

"Don't worry, mom. I have it with me."

Taehyung takes out the yellow bandana from y/n's tiny bag. Mrs BTS sighs and quickly ties it on y/ns forearm.

"Okay, I will be under that tree okay? I made sandwiches and lunch for us." Everyone went stiff for a moment and Mrs BTS notices it. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What??"

"N-nothing... You didn't tell us you were making food for us." Jungkook awkwardly smiles at his mother.

"Oh pft of course I did! I wouldn't want to come here empty handed. And of course y/n will be very hungry so I brought a lot!"

They all gulp, even Mr BTS himself is sweating. If anything that they shouldn't do, is letting their mother cook. The presentation of the dish is very nice but could also be very deceiving.

"Now I will go set the blanket down. If you need anything just come to me okay? Good luck, my baby!"

She kisses y/n's forehead and walks away. Mr BTS approaches afterwards.

"Let's get that golden medal!!" Said Mr BTS seriously. He forms a fist and y/n also turns serious, fist bumping with Mr BTS with a nod.

"We've been training together these past few weeks. I trust the golden medal in your hands, y/n."

She nods again. People passing by give them weird looks as they see some intense aura coming from the father and daughter.

"Y/n-nie!!" She heard a familiar voice and was pounced from behind with a tight hug.

"Let's win this game!! You know, I've been practicing stabilizing the egg on my spoon. I'm sure I'm going to win the game!!" Said Emilia brightly.

Y/n smiles and nods at her.

"Good luck on passing baton and dodgeball!! I have to go, my butler must be searching for me."

She bids her goodbye and runs away to her family. That's right, passing baton and dodgeball. As we all know, y/n is strong physically. She's very active in games and sports. She's also a fast runner, that explains why she always wins playing tags.