#Family gathering 2

Sunoo : say aaah~

Y/n opens her mouth and Sunoo feeds her a piece of chocolate. Jake's eyes widens.

Jake : yah how could you feed her mint choco?!
Sunoo : what?? She might like it-

Y/n spits the chocolate on her hand and scrunches her face in disgust. Jimin quickly takes a tissue and cleans her face. Sunghoon and Niki shake their heads at Sunoo who seems to have his face drop in disbelief.

Sunoo : oof...
Jhope : you have us. You are not alone~ we are here for you~
Mr ENHYPEN : Sunoo can you put the chocolates away?? It's dinner not snack time.
Sunoo : yes dad~
Heuning : say I'm curious, y/n doesn't talk much... Is she perhaps... Mute??
Taehyun : yah that's rude.
YG : don't worry. She's not mute, she just rarely talks.
Heuning : when was the last time she speak??

The BTS brothers look at each other and a memory flashes in their minds.

"Fuck..."

JK : we umm... Can't really remember...
Heesung : by the way by the way~ Jay-ah...

Heesung snickers cheekily as he takes out his phone and shows a picture to Jay, causing his eyes to widens in disbelief.

Jay : yah what is that?!
Heesung : papa sleeping with his baby~

Everyone starts leaning onward to look as well and they laugh out loud, seeing the picture of Jay and y/n sleeping, decorated with funny stickers and doodles.

Jay : yah...
Heuning : can you send it to me??
Heesung : you kidding?? I'mma share this to everyone!
Jay : no don't!!

Both Heesung and Jay starts fighting over the phone, creating a mess at their side of the table while their parents shake their heads in disbelief.

Mr BTS : is it just me or father has been gone for too long now...
Mr TXT : now that you mention it, where on earth IS father??

All of them hear the front door clinking. Jungwon gets up and was about to hold the knob when the door slams open, directly hitting his poor face.

(A/n : who do you think the grandfather is?? Well... Obviously...)

Bang Si-hyuk : aaah too much stuffs... Uih??

He looks around, noticing the whole family is at the table, having dinner. His eyes squinted.

Bang Si-hyuk : who're you guys??
Mr ENHYPEN : dad, it's us.
Bang Si-hyuk : who's us?? Oooh us... Hello us!!
Mr TXT : dad no! Your sons!!
Bang Si-hyuk : OOH!!

he happily waves his hands up, rushing inside as the sons did the same, but then Mr Bang just suddenly runs passes them.

Bang Si-hyuk : how's my daughter in laws??
Mrs BTS : we're doing good dad!
Bang Si-hyuk : you guys still look gorgeous as always!! has the boys been good to you??
Mr ENHYPEN : dad!! Your sons is here behin-
Bang Si-hyuk : aaaah I've seen you guys enough!

He said, waving his hand at them without turning around, dropping their mouths to the ground while the wives starts laughing at them.

As the parents are having their time, little y/n stretches her head up, curious to look at the person who they all claimed 'father'. She saw Mr Bang and raises her brows up. She wonders who is the old man.

Mr BTS : father, let's meet-
Mr Bang : aaah I'm hungry!! I've been traveling all around Korea all day!!
Mr TXT : you traveled around Korea??
Mr Bang : yup!
Mr ENHYPEN : in a day?? How's that possible??
Mr Bang : who're you to question me?? Now let's eat!!