#Switched

- What happens when y/n switch place with the BTS?? -

Y/n : Taehyungie!! Jiminie!! No!!

You caught the light stand before it could hit the ground. The sound of laughter's echoes the whole house, slightly vibrating the ground.

Y/n : Jiminie no!! That thing is sharp!!

You saw little Jimin holding a cutting knife while swinging it around. He tosses it at you and you thankfully caught it safely. Taehyung and Jimin get on the sofa and jumps around while screaming.

You're about to approach them both to scold when you spot a figure on the ground on your way that made you jump and fell on the ground.

Y/n : Yoongi-ah, I told you not to sleep on the floor!!

Quickly you carry the sleepy boy to the couch. All of a sudden, the baby on your hold starts crying.

Y/n : oh no, Kookie sshh shh don't cry Noona is here...

You cradle him but it doesn't seem to calm him down.

Y/n : Taehyungie!! Stop messing with the papers!! That's my homework~

Taehyung made an aeroplane paper and throws it harshly that it hit you right in the eyes.

Y/n : aaah my eyes!!

Startled by your scream made Jungkook cries more loudly. You cradle him again while eyes on Taehyung and Jimin who just suddenly disappear out of your sight.

Y/n : where are they??

You look at Namjoon who's quietly reading his story book on the sofa.

Y/n : *sigh* at least RM, Suga and- where's Hope??

You look around when suddenly you got pounced from behind that you hit the ground again. Thankfully you manage to block Jungkook from getting hit. You hear three laughters from behind.

Hoseok : piggy back ride!!!
Y/n : no Hoseok, Noona is busy.

You panick when Hoseok pouts, about to burst into tears.

Y/n : okay okay! Noona will give you piggy back ride. Hop on.

You bend down and Hoseok hugs your neck. Thankfully he's not heavy. You stand up and turns to Taehyung and Jimin who's throwing tantrums all of a sudden.

Y/n : what's wrong??
Tae : Jiminie took my Tata!!
Jimin : I did not!! Taehyungie stole my ChimChim!!!
Y/n : now you both did it so return it at once or no dumplings!

They both look at you and start to scream loudly. The ground literally shakes and you couldn't cover your throbbing ears cause you're holding Jungkook and Hoseok.

Jimin : I WANT DUMPLINGS!!!
Tae : TATA!!! I WANT TATA BACK!!!!
Y/N : okay okay!! Noona will get you dumpling if you be quiet now!!!

Instantly they quiet down, looking at you with their innocent eyes. You finally breath out loudly and look at Jungkook who's sleeping in your arms.

Y/n : why did you even cry just now?? And how did you even sleep with that noise?!

(...)

Jin : Noona, I'm home~

Jin enters the house and looks at the chaos at the living room. He saw you snoring at the sofa while Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin are scribbling your face with permanent markers.

Jin : Noona...

He approaches you and shakes your shoulder to wake you up.

Y/n : h-huh?? S-spicy Korean chicken please~ with ex... tra... Salt...
Jin : Noona!!