#Fits-stuck

"hyung what're you doing??" Hoseok stands beside Jin, noticing he has been staring at the backyard for a while now, with his fingers rubbing his chin.

"I was just wondering." He replied.

"About... what??"

Hoseok shakes his head in confusion and Jin slowly stretches his finger forward, before pointing at a certain corner of the backyard, specifically at a big vase.

"What's wrong with the vase??"

"Nothing is wrong with it. I was just wondering....

Can y/n fit herself in that vase??"

As if he's asking a philosophy question. Hoseok slowly turns his head towards his brother, in disbelief of the question. "What?"

"Aren't you curious?? Y/n has such tiny body. I think she can fit in that vase. I think she can even move around."

"Hyung, Why're you suddenly thinking about that??" It's just so random and weird, even coming from Jin himself.

"I'm just curious. Can't a man be curious of something??"

"You're right I'm sorry." Hoseok raises his hands in defeat. "You can think whatever you want. As long as you don't really do it for real."

He wishes he didn't say that because he just gave Seokjin an idea.

"Like this." Seokjin helps y/n up and carefully places her inside the vase. Taehyung who is eating his popsicle while roaming around the house, sees Jin at the backyard. His eyebrows furrowed seeing what he's doing, until he realizes that Jin is putting y/n inside a vase.

His eyes widen and he quickly sprint out from the sliding door. "Hyung!! What're you doing?!!"

He worriedly tries to hold y/n but Seokjin stops him. "Hyung what the hell-"

Quickly Jin shushes him. "Yah don't curse!!"

"Don't tell me that!! What're you doing?!" - Taehyung.

"I'm just trying to see if y/n can fit inside the vase!!"

"It's dirty!!"

"Just for a second!! And it's not that dirty!!" Jin said and Taehyung watches y/n's condition. She seems okay with the situation, she isn't resisting or in discomfort at all.

"Y/n, are you okay??" Taehyung checks up on her and she nods.

"See?? It's not like I'm gonna leave her here. It's just for a second." He said, angering Taehyung and gently places y/n inside the vase. Y/n stands inside the vase and looks up at Jin, stretching her arms wide to show that she fits inside the bug vase perfectly.

"She fits!!" Jin said happily and Taehyung scoffs. "Yes she fits! Now take her out, that vase is dirty!!" He carries y/n out and he's right, her shoes are now covered with dirty green algae along with parts of her dress.

"Oh gosh..." Jin muttered, as realization hits him.

"See?? Now you will go and clean her up and her shoes!"

"Fine fine!! I didn't say I won't okay!!" Jin spat angrily and takes y/n in his arms before going inside to clean her up.

Taehyung shakes his head but then he hears shuffling noises from the vase. Turning around, his eyes widen.

"Yah Yeontan!! What're you doing?!! Get out of that vase!!!" He carries him up and sees the dog is now a wet dog.

"Eww Tannie... I didn't expect this from you. Now I have to bathe you!"