#Beach

Jimin : we are here!!

Everyone starts cheering loudly, startling the sleeping y/n as she looks around in panick before looking at her brothers who are getting out of the car.

Taehyung carries y/n up and places her down on the sand. She looks around and realizes they have arrived at the beach. The sea looks so wide and blue. Her eyes can't take off the beauty of the scenery.

RM : yah get your stuffs first!!

The three maknaes are already running their ways towards the sea. Y/n watches as Jin taking out some big bags and a big umbrella. She runs towards him and also takes out her tiny bag.

Hoseok : let's go y/n-nie!!

They set up the place, stretch the mat and stick the umbrella to the ground. Y/n doesn't know what to do, seeing everyone is doing their things.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are resting under the umbrella while the rest are playing in the water. But then she remembered that Hoseok has helped her pack something in her bag. She pulls the zipper and saw some toys and snacks. Now she knows what to do.

She takes out the small bucket and a shovel before running to the middle of the beach. She sits down and begins to collect sand in her bucket to build a sandcastle. Yoongi saw y/n and stands up, approaching her.

YG : y/n-nie, let's wear sunscreen first. You will burn if you stay exposed to the sunlight like that...

He carries her and brought her under the umbrella before helping her applying the cold wet substance on her body.

"It smells a little weird..."

Yg : okay done. Now you can play.

Y/n stands up, rubbing some parts of her body that she still feels wet before running her way back to building sand castle.

She collects the sand into the bucket, compress it together before quickly tilting the bucket upside down. She lifts up the bucket and gleams up at the result. Parts of it slightly collapse but the shape is smooth.

She pats the sandcastle but is startled when the it falls down into a pile sand. She frowns and tries to make another one, this time, pressing the sand harder in the bucket so it won't collapse again.

JK : aaahh...

Jungkook comes out of the water, shaking his head and dries it with a towel. He approaches y/n and notice her building a sand castle.

JK : hyung!! Let's battle!! Whoever builds the best sandcastle gets free food!!

He yells at Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi and they tilt their heads at him.

"Pass!"

The three of them said in a sync, waving their hands in rejection. Jungkook frowns and rolls his eyes.

JK : chickens...

He turns to y/n and approaches her. He crouch down and watches her perfecting the sandcastle with bits of seashells.

JK : y/n, wanna try something cool??

She looks up from her work, curious.

JK : I can turn you into a mermaid.

He smirks and y/n's eyes sparkle. She always wanted to be a mermaid since they're beautiful. She immediately nods.

But she wonders how can she turn into a mermaid. Is it possible??

She stands up and comes closer to Jungkook excitedly.

JK : okay, here's what were gonna do.