#The Prince from the Past

Note : if you have yet to read my other story, 'The Prince from the Past', go and check it out!! I hope you'll like it! ✨

On a wide green grassy field, the wind breezes soothingly. The sky is bright blue, decorated with white fluffy clouds.

Soothing... Soothing...

But suddenly...

A sound of electricity was echoed nearby, before a bright light shine in the middle of the field. Gradually, the light grows bigger and brighter, before it becomes visibly looking like a spinning vortex.

Pop! Something just popped out of the portal. It seems to be a human child.

Wait...

Y/n??

She whines in pain, lifting up her grassy face from the ground and rubbing her head. Her one eye opens. She sees a huge field in front of her.

Her mouth spurts out when the wind blows her hair to her face. She pulls her hair back and stands up, looking around the place in wonder.

"Where am I?" She questions in her mind and carefully takes her steps on the tall grassy ground.

Let's see y/n's POV

I was drinking milk while watching My Little Pony in the living room. Then all of a sudden, a light appears in front of me and all I see is white.

Before I know it, I'm laying on the grass...

Aaahhh so that's how it happened. A portal suddenly appeared and took little y/n to another world....

That's normal.

"I want to go home..." The quietness of the place is quite unsettling. She sees no sight of humans here. What is this place?? Perhaps heaven?? Is she dead already?? She did see a bright light before appearing here.

"I don't want to die yet!" She cries out and lets her tears fall. "I want to go home~ oppa~"

Y/n, what's wrong? Heaven is great why're you crying?? Omo....

She continues dragging herself away while sobbing herself for help. She keeps calling for her brothers, I almost feel sorry for her...

*Thud*

Oh! She kicked something! Y/n jumps away in fear. Her eyes sternly look at what is in front of her, and she gets hugely surprised.

A person...

He's laying on the ground on his belly. He's wearing what seems to be a traditional hanbok.

She's very thankful that there's someone else in this 'heaven'. At least she's not alone.

She wants to wake the person up, but she worries if the person turns out to be a baddie.

After a few moments of contemplation, y/n musters up her courage and carefully shakes the person's shoulders.

"Mmhmm..." The person murmurs and turns his head to the side. When y/n sees his face, her eyes widen in shock.

"Jungkook oppa!!" The relief can't be described. She quickly gets aggressive with the shake, even slapping him on the face.

"Ouch!" He groans in pain and gets up in shock. "What what?!" He looks here and there on alert.

"Who dares to hit me?!" He yells and looks at his front where he finally realizes y/n's existence.

"You... We're you the one who slapped me?!" He yells angrily but then he is taken aback when y/n jumps on him and hugs him tightly.

"Yah yah who gave you the permission to hold me as you please?!!" He gets angry,  until he realizes the vibration on his body. The little girl is trembling.