#'Boy'friend

RM : oh someone is coming over??

Y/n nods. She told the boys that one of her kindergarten classmate is coming by to study together.

JK : that sounds fun!
Jimin : hmm... But who is the person??

Hearing that question, everyone instantly look at y/n curiously.

Tae : y/n-nie, is it a girl??

And when her shakes as a no, everyone's eyes widen.

BTS : WHA-
Jimin : sssshhhh!!!

Jimin quickly shush them not to scared y/n. He laughs it out trying to lower the tension.

Jimin : y/n-nie we-

A ring on the doorbell interrupts Jimin's words. Y/n runs to the door and open it. A smile makes it way on her lips as she saw her friend who reply the same smile to her. Deadly curious, the boys tilt their heads to peek to see a little boy wearing the same kindergarten uniform as y/n. They all get up and approaches them, gaining the little boys attention.

Tae : hi! I'm Taehyung, y/n's big brother.

He holds out his hand for a handshake. The boy looks at the hand and at Taehyung repeatedly.

??? : Y/n-nie let's go and finish our homework!!

He said with a big smile and holds y/n's hand. Y/n nods innocently, not noticing the intense tension coming from her brothers behind her. Both of them starts going their homework together at the living room while the boys watch from different angle of the room, from the vase, the stairs, the window and in the fish tank.

??? : Y/n-nie this is really hard~

He said in whining tone. The boys' eyes widen when they saw y/n leaning close to the little boy.

??? : Ooh I see-

Suddenly, both of them were separated from each other. Y/n looks up to see Jin sitting in between both of them.

??? : Ah! Yah we were-
Jin : oh I'm sorry to interrupt but I used to help y/n-nie with his homework. So I might as well help out today! What's your name little kid??

Jin asked, showing off his obvious fake smile. Feeling the tension, the boy plays along and smiles as well.

??? : my name is Eun.
BTS : jjalb-eun... (Meaning : short)
Eun : you don't have to worry, me and y/n-nie can handle this ourselves... Hyung...

He emphasized the word hyung, popping a vein on Jin's head. This brat, how dare he, not did he just call me like that, he even dare to call my precious sister y/n-nie!!

Jin : I want to stay and watch.
Eun : no-
Jin : alright, what's the next question!!

He looks at the book and all of the question have answered. He blinks before looking at y/n who's innocently looking at Jin.

Eun : we are already done, hyung.

Jin along with the boys glares at Eun angrily.

Yoongi : I made lunch. Let's eat!!

Yoongi slightly slams the plates on the dining table while forcing a smile at the boy. Y/n holds Eun's hand and pulls him towards the table. Eun smirks at the boys, fueling flames to them. Both of them talk and eat together, looking all friendly and happy, whilst the boys kept shooting daggers at Eun.

Rm : *cough* so Eun, where do you live??
Eun : hm?? Why do you want to know?? Are you trying to track me down??
RM : look here little kid...

Namjoon is trying his best to hold his chin from going forward with his smile.