A little bit from Mi_YuYuinie

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys, Mi_YuYuinie here! Sorry for the sudden cut here. Don't worry I'm updating after this message. I just have a little question.

I recently noticed that Life with Little Y/n-nie is almost reaching 40 chapters and let me tell you, I have more than that still unpublished, around 10+ on the list.

I'm curious to know, comment down your opinion, would you prefer :

A - for the chapters to just go on (meaning that I'll just update chapters, cause I have thousands of ideas still hiding somewhere in my unconscious mind, just waiting for it to come to the surface) and never end the stories, but the drama will still be added on.
Also means that you're okay if this goes on until 100+ chapters.

OR

B - The chapter is too long and I shouldn't make it longer (state your max chapter if you may) also means that I'll just add a few more chapters and then end it with a drama.

Cause as you can see, this story will have a drama in the future. That said, after I upload the drama, I'll add a few more chapters for addition before I will officially end the story once and for all.

OR MAYBE

C - don't end the story ever and just continue pusblishing new chapters until I eventually am out of ideas for real/ y/n has officially grow up, leave the house and her chapter with her brothers ends (wait that sounds like an ending too- but whatever)
My point is to not have the drama included.

I can go on forever with this story, cause this story is just about the daily life of a little girl with her seven brothers. I can just generate new random ideas anytime. If you guys have any recommendations then welcome!! Tell me.

And this story has no serious content, it's just for you guys to read for fun or whenever you're bored.

So yeah, let me know what you think. Put your thoughts in the comment section. A, B, or C. Don't hesitate, don't be shy, cause I'm dying to hear your thoughts, seriously. Just tell me! 😆

Thus, that's all from me. For closure, I want to express my deepest gratitude to you guys for staying patient with me and supporting my work! I really hope my stories at least spark even the tiniest of happiness in your days. Thank you so much for your support guys!!

Oh!

And have 50-50 expectations on me Kay! 😂

With love and care!!
♥️

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°