#Nightmare fixing

Her eyes shot wide open. She breathes heavily, her heart is beating rapidly. She slowly sits up and looks around before bursting into tears.

Poor little y/n had a nightmare. It was terrible that she started crying. It was disturbing and she doesn't like it even a bit, I mean, who does like their nightmares??

It feels so real. She looks at the door of her bedroom. She doesn't want to go out, afraid that once she goes out of the room, her nightmare will appear right in front of her for real.

But she can't stay still in the room. She wants the nightmare to stay as a nightmare. She has to go out to confirm it, or she'll be forever be tormented.

Thus, she quickly did her morning routine and hesitantly opened the door. She looks around and sighs seeing the hallway is empty. It gives her a little courage to move forward and search for her first target.

[Target #1 : Jungkook]

She stands in front of the door of her target. She breathes in and out, to get herself prepared. She holds the high doorknob and twists it.

She peeks inside and hears a grunting noise. She looks at his bed which is just beside the door and sees it's empty. She sighs.

"Oppa is not asleep..." She thought, looking at the time and the date. She pushes the door open and enters, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

JK : y/n-nie??

He sits up from his push-up position. Y/n looks at his surroundings and sees many exercise tools. She sighs.

"Oppa is still exercising..."

JK : y/n-nie what's wrong?

She looks at Jungkook and hesitantly approaches him. Her hands lift up and she touches Jungkook's biceps, giving it a squeeze. Jungkook watches as she roams her hands around his upper body, squeezing and hitting his muscles. Finally, y/n slightly backs away and launches towards him, headbutting his upper arm. She backs away and groans in pain.

JK : why did you do that?!

He carefully cups her head forward and checks up on her worriedly as y/n whines in pain.

JK : you do remember what will happen if you bang your head on me like that.

She nods.

"Oppa still has muscles..."

She has a final thing to do before she leaves. She looks at Jungkook seriously, and little nervous and scared.

She lifts up her hands and reaches it out to him. Jungkook looks at her hands and instantly engulfs her into his arms.

JK : what's wrong?? Did something happen or something??

Ignoring his sweaty body, y/n is just very relieved that he hugs her. She melts in the hug and Jungkook caresses her back softly.

JK : did you have a nightmare??

She nods timidly and Jungkook cooed her.

JK : it's okay. Oppa is here...

[Target #2 : Seokjin]

Y/n rushes to the kitchen. She frowns not seeing Jin anywhere. She grows worried and looks for him all around the house.

On her way, she bumped into Yoongi's paino room. She sees Yoongi sitting in front of his piano.

[Change of target - Target #3 : Yoongi]

She knocks on the door and Yoongi turns around as she enters.

YG : good morning. Did you have breakfast?