#Ignored

Jin : get the plan??

The boys nod.

Jin : just ignore her at all cost. Act as if she doesn't exist.

They nod again and scatter to do their daily business. Just then, they heard fast footsteps from the stairs. You excitedly run downstairs with Tata in your hold.

You spot Taehyung at the living room and quickly approach him happily. You land both of your hands on his lap smiling. He's on his phone so you tap his lap to gain his attention but he didn't turn to you.

Your smile slightly drop to confusion as you slightly shake his legs but still no response. He didn't even glance at you. You're getting slightly nervous so you shake and tap him multiple times and nothing...

You back away from Taehyung and hug Tata. You wanted to show Taehyung that you decorate Tata with ribbons and glitters. But it seems like he's busy. Looking down at Tata, you decided to show it to him later so you went back to your room to place it there.

As you disappear out of their sights, the boys let out a loud sigh like they've been holding their breath for so long.

Tae : that was too much... I can't handle that face!! Did you see the way she decorated Tata with glitters?!!

Taehyung said clutching his chest dramatically.

Jimin : I feel bad for her...
JK : yeah... Me too...
YG : it's quite interesting. I want to see more of her reaction.
Hoseok : for how long are we doing this??
Jin : just for a day. Then we will apologize to her.
RM : let's just hope this won't turn bad...

(...)

You feel a little hungry and wanted a snack. You went to the kitchen to see Hoseok drinking Sprite while scrolling through his phone. You approach him and grab the hem of his shirt.

You slightly pull it when you receive no response. You got a little impatient by it and slightly slap his left thigh but he didn't look at you.

You back away frowning, perplexed. You look down thinking what's going on. Looking back at Hoseok, you sigh, upset and went to get a bag of chips inside the drawer before leaving the kitchen with a sad face.

Hoseok watches as you left and drops his head, almost banging on the table.

Hoseok : I'm so sorry y/n-nie!! Oof my heart!! This is pure torture for me!!

(...)

Throughout the day, you noticed that you're being ignored by your brothers. You seriously don't know why but you think that you must have done something bad to make them upset at you.

You're sitting on your bed hugging your knees while rocking back and forth. Your head can't stop bothering you about the problems. You feel sad, upset, and at the urge to cry.

The silent treatment they're giving you just makes you feel insecure. You don't like it at all. That's why right now you're staying in your room, since they don't want to talk to you today, it's better to stay in your room. No tension, no pressure.

Jin : GUYS!!

You got startled by the scream. Curiously, you head out to the living room and saw the boys gathering at the door.

BTS : Chicken!!

Your eyes sparkles as you look the crispy chickens in the box Jin's holding. You do feel hungry right now. The boys then hurriedly left to the dining room not even sparing you a glance.

You grip your dress, hesitate weather to join them or not.

JK : guys, I think we should stop this...

Jungkook said feeling really bad for you. He peeks at you from the dining room feeling guilty.

Jimin : maybe just a bit more...
Tae : although I'm feeling like a shit, I kinda agree to Jimin. Just until sunset.
JK : she's coming!!

The boys quickly sit down and act normally. You walk inside the dining room and stand at the corner of the room watching as the boys start eating the chicken.

You saw Namjoon is nearby so you approach him and hesitately tug his shirt to call him. Namjoon take a quick glance at you before at Jin who's shaking his head at him. Namjoon sigh and continue eating.

You frown sadly and look down. You're at the urge of bursting into tears but you hold it by gripping your dress tightly.

You couldn't take it when you hear them laughing and completely ignore your existence. That thought just made your tears fell down. Your body starts to shake as you secretly wipe your tears away with your forearm.

Jimin hears a sniffle and turns to you shock to see you're in tears.

Jimin : h-hyung...

He whispered to Jin, pulling his sleeve. Jin follows his gaze along with the boys and their eyes went wide. It was at this moment they knew, the f*****d up.

JK : y-y/n...

You burst into tears, sobbing loudly when you heard they called your name. You tilt your head up and cry loudly. The boys start to panick. Jin quickly stands up and approaches you worriedly.

Jin : y/n y/n ssshhh don't cry...

He carries you in his arms as you cry on his shoulders, desperately trying to wipe your tears away. Jin caresses your back worriedly and cradles you.

Tae : this is your fault hyung!!

Taehyung whispered yell at Jin and got shushed by him.

Jin : there there y/n-nie... Don't cry... There there...

Jin signals everyone that he's sending you to your room before leaving the kitchen. Jimin sighs.

Jimin : I knew this was a bad idea...
YG : but that was some reaction.
Tae : you kidding?? I'm not gonna do that again!!
JK : agree.
RM : well now we'll all face the consequences.
Hoseok : you mean... She's gonna avoid us?!!

Hoseok said worriedly and gasps loudly when Namjoon nod.

(The next day)

YG : well, here it comes.
JK : ugh and I was planning to spend time with her today!

Jungkook scowled, disappointed. The boys saw you're heading downstairs and watches your action. They frown when you didn't even look at them but then...

They were perplexed when you approach Jin and hide behind his legs, looking down.

Hoseok : why is-

They furrowed their eyebrows while you're trying your best to avoid their gaze on you. Jungkook looks at Jin and finally notice a weird grin on his face as he slightly wiggles his eyebrows.

Slowly, their eyes widen as realization hits them.

Jin : y/n-nie, wanna have breakfast outside??

You nod, gripping onto his trousers.

Jin : good, go wear your shoes. Maybe we can go to the mall or the amusement park!

You nod again and head to the door. Jin turns to them and smirk.

JK, Tae : why you!!

The two maknaes got held by Namjoon and Hoseok. Jin laughs proudly.

Yoongi : so all this time, you plotted this?? This is all your plans??

Jin nods. Jungkook and Taehyung starts fuming in flame.

JK, Tae : HYUNG!!
Jin : well, I've got a day to spend with y/n-nie. All. By. Myself~

He emphasized the last sentence cockingly before heading out with you, laughing like an evil sorcerer.

BTS : JIN HYUNG!!!!

💎