#Snow

She wakes up to the shiver of coldness. She has never felt so cold before to the point her own think blanket isn't helping. She gets up, rubbing her eyes while still hugging the blanket around her body.

Could she be catching a cold?? Her body does feel hot right now but she doesn't feel weak or tired.

She gets up, deciding to walk out with her blanket covering her tiny body. As she opens the door, she saw Yoongi walking by with a sleepy face. He stops beside her, looking down at her with his unopened eyes.

Yg : good morning... Why're you in your blanket??

She wonders how he can see her with those eyes closed. She hugs her blanket and acts shivering to tell him.

Yg : oooh... Of course... Do you want hot milk??

She nods and Yoongi replies with a nod, walking away lazily to the stairs. Y/n follows from behind and as usual, getting down the stairs backwards, but with her blanket dangling on her body.

Thankfully she made it safely. She quickly follows Yoongi but then her steps halt when she sees something out of the window. Her eyes widens and she quickly rushes there instead and yanks the curtains away to see snow.

Her eyes sparkle up and Yoongi looks at her.

Yg : yup. Snow, that's why you're cold y/n-nie...

How is he seeing this with his eyes closed?? Whatever-

Thus, y/n feels excited. She just wants to run out of the house and play in the snow right now. But she knows her brothers are against it, unless she wears a proper clothes and gets out with them, not alone.

JK, Tae, Jimin : IT'S SNOWING!!!

The youngest line shouts from the stairs and rushes downstairs, shaking the ground. They all run towards the window where y/n is and smiles all open wide at the sight of the snow falling.

Jimin : uh? Y/n, didn't notice you there. Good morning!!
Yg : y/n, milk is ready!!!

She waves at Jimin and went passes the three, quickly towards the counter to have her hot milk.

Tae : let's play snow now!!
Yg : yah yah! Go shower and change your clothes first!! Do you want to freeze after two seconds?!

(...)

Little y/n quickly yet struggling to put on the boots as she watches her brothers already playing in the snow.

Jimin : aigoya~

Jimin chuckles and helps her tie her boot. He holds her hands to stand up and carefully guide her so she won't slip and fall.

Y/n quickly approaches Jin and Hoseok who are busy building a snowman.

Jin : my snowman Hoseok.
Hoseok : ayyy wanna bet?? Loser has to make hot chocolate for the whole neighborhood!
Jin : the one who's going to do that is you!!!

Both of them suddenly fire up and went serious in building the snowman. Y/n on the other hand just joins them in the middle, compiling the snows on the ground and pats them to form a shape.

All of a sudden, she felt a snow was thrown at her from behind. She turns around and sees Taehyung smirking at her, tossing the snowball up on his hand.

She dusts the snow on her back and scrunch her face at him. She grabs a fistful of the snow and throws it at Taehyung, hitting his lap.

Tae : aaghh!!

He groans and dramatically collapse on the ground, holding his leg in pain. Y/n laughs and pounce on him, grabbing more snow and throws it on him to "bury" him.