#Doodle mess

"Y/n..." - RM

"Y/n!" - Jimin

"Y/n!!" - Jin

"Y/n-aaahh!!" - JK

"Y/n-aaaghh!!" - Jhope

My my, what causes the brother to be grunting y/n's name like that. Hoseok is even bending his body backward when he calls y/n's name.

What has y/n done??

"Y/n-shii!!" I, the author, come into the picture and appear myself inside the BTS's house. As if I care if the BTS finds me.

Look at me.

"Hey how you doin'?" I greet the guards standing in the hallway and they can't do anything but to look at me with their dilated eyes. If they kick me out, I'll erase them.

Hah! They're powerless!! I'm powerful-

"Oh y/n-shii there you are!!" I finally found y/n standing from far ahead. She turns to me.

I wave, but then- oh shoot I forgot about 'the guest' chapter!! Oh my gosh she's going to scream and I'll be in big trouble!

By trouble I mean the BTS brothers are gonna come here and kick me out!! Or worse...

Hate me!! Noo!!

I should approach her carefully. I'll try to be calm and friendly with her. Yeah, then she'll not panic much. Let's go.

"Hey there!" Way to go me.

"You are y/n, right??"

She nods. Uh? She looks rather... Calm... Is she not going to bawl her eyes out??

Whatever I'm safe.

"Say what do you have there??" I notice she's hiding something colourful in her tiny fist. She looks down and opens hand towards me.

A crayon??

"Oh a crayon! Are you drawing??" She nods. But I don't see any paper with her. Huh stranger. Did she perhaps forget to bring one along??

Forget that, something caught my eyes for a second there. It was the wall, the corner of my eyes noticed something peculiar about them ever since I reached here.

I look up, and my eyes widen in shock to see the wall is full of undescribable scribble. It looks like a madman made it.

I'm seeing so many things. Is that a dinosaur? Eating a cupcake??

"What on earth?!"

Wait-

I suddenly felt deja Vu...

Yup I definitely remember it. Gosh I was overacting. I used to do this all the time. I drew on the wall all the time back when I was young.

Yeah on the wall, the table, my parents important documents. It's normal-

"Y/n-aah!"

GASP! I heard a male's voice!! It sounds like Yoongi! I gotta piece out now!!

"Okay y/n it's nice meeting you remember me I'm very important here's my card you'll probably scribble it after this but whatever I love you you're so cute bye!!" I shook her hands and bam I disappear from her sight like in those magical fairy tales.

"Y/n, there you are- oh my god...." Yoongi huffs out in shock when he sees the scribbling on the wall. He turns to y/n and notices the crayon in her hold.

He folds his arms and shakes his head at her, which makes her frown.

"Bad girl." Said Yoongi playfully and y/n's frown worsens.

"Scribbling the wall is a bad deed. What're we going to do about this??"

He points to the wall and y/n stares at it dreadfully, in fear that she is in trouble.

"How are we going to clean it?? It cannot be washed away." He starts pointing fingers at her and goes "bad y/n-nie."

Y/n drops the crayon and cries out. She runs up to Yoongi and hugs him.

"Aaah! I hear y/n crying!!" Out of nowhere, Jimin comes out from a corner. "Who made her cry-"

"Oh my-"

He covers his mouth in shock to see the wall.

"Y/n-aaaghh!!" He grunts afterwards, bending his body backwards. Upon hearing Jimin's displeased grunt, y/n feels beyond embarrassed and digs her face into Yoongi's legs.

Remember that y/n is a child... And a child, shall be a child.

Little y/n watches the scribbles she did on the wall. She is thinking about how to wash it away. She used a damp cloth but it only smeared the crayon instead, she tried using a brush, same result.

She thought, maybe an eraser would work, but it only made her white eraser coloured in the end. She'll be needing a bigger eraser... As if she has one.

She gave up on trying, it's useless anyways. So she goes back to her bedroom. She sees all of her drawings and utensils scattered on the floor.

"I want to draw..." She flops herself on the floor and grabs a crayon and a piece of paper. She starts drawing a tiger in a forest.

"Tree tree..." She draws one, and then two... And the last one. She frowns when she realizes the third tree couldn't fit in the paper, resulting the tree to become a half.

She looks at the side of the paper... The floor...

"Y/n-nie, it's lunch time!" Jin comes inside and his eyes widen when he sees the bedroom floor is covered with doodles of crayons.

"Y/n-aaaghh!!!"

"Worry no more, hyung!" Out of blue, Namjoon appears with a huge smirk. Jin's eyebrows furrowed, weirded out.

"What?"

Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows and takes out something from his jeans pokcet. He takes out a tiny box and Jim scans it.

"Colorful whiteboard chalks??"

"Correct!!" Namjoon nods.

"How does a chalk solves this problem?!" He angrily said, pointing at the mess in the bedroom. "And where in the world is y/n?!"

Just then, y/n comes out of the bedroom. She sees Jin and Namjoon at the door.

Hands on hips, and Jin shakes his head at her in shame. Y/n frowns and she looks at the mess she made.

"Let me show you." Namjoon enters the room and hands y/n the box. Y/n confusedly scans it and looks at Namjoon in wonder.

"Ooh now I see..." All of the brother are now gathering in front of the window, staring outside where y/n is. She's crouching on the cemented floor and doodling with the colourful chalks on the floor.

"But won't the neighbors get angry??" Jimin said.

"This is our lane. Besides, the chalk is washable with water." Everyone then nods in ease.

"That looks fun though..." Said Jungkook as he watches how colourful the floor has been. And y/n is drawing so many things now.

They all look at each other for a second.

"Ayy we're too old for that!" - Hoseok.

"You're right! We should just let y/n enjoys her time on her own." - RM.

"It'll be weird to see grownups doodling right?" - Yoongi.

"Right!"

"..."

Thus, you can imagine the camera zooming out from y/n and you'll see surrounding her, her brothers joining her as well. They draw so many things, showing off their skills in drawing that just mocks y/n's drawings.

"Ah it's raining."