#Mink!

Jin : y/n-ah!!

His voice reaches out to her as she quickly rushes downstairs with her RJ plushie. Seeing Jin hands on hips on her make her confused and nervous.

Jin : what is this??

He points to the ground and y/n look down to see dirt all over the floor from a flower vase. Her eyes blinked in confusion and look up at Jin.

Jin : did you do it??

Y/n frowns and shakes her head. She hugs RJ tightly and grabs Jin's trousers tightly to convince him. Jin furrowed his eyebrows and looks around.

Jin : YAAH JUNGKOOK, V, JIMIN!!!

He shouts loudly and the three maknaes came to the scene. They immediately saw the mess on the floor. Taehyung looks at y/n who's hiding behind Jin.

Tae : did y/n do this??

Y/n shakes her head aggressively seeing Taehyung shaking his finger at her with a teasing 'uh-oh~'.

Jin : did YOU guys do this??

They crash their eyebrows at Jin.

Jimin : what?? I was in my room gaming with Jungkook the whole time!

Jungkook nods fastly.

Taehyung : I was cleaning Yeontan's litter!
Jin : but the three of you played soccer this morning!!
JK : outside! How in the world that the ball hits the vase INSIDE the house??
Tae : yeah and if so, the window might break as well.
Jimin : and y/n-nie was with us okay?! Ask her!!

Jin looks down and y/n nods at him.

Jin : NAMJOON-AHH!!!
Yg : what's with the ruckuss?!

Yoongi stops when he saw the broken vase.

YG : when did that happen??
Jin : Idk, I just saw this when I was on my way to the kitchen.
Jhope : guys i- MY VASE!!

Hoseok runs towards his vase and kneels down. His face drops in utter shock.

Jhope ; how did it happen?!
RM : what's with the screaming?!
Jin : yah Namjoon did you break the vase?!
RM : oh c'mon!! Are you going to throw that card on me?! I've been on my chair reading since morning!! Now my back hurts!!
Jin : THEN WHO DID IT?!!

Everyone starts arguing loudly not noticing that y/n is staring at a direction for a while now. She walks away from Jin and approaches a Monstera plant at the corner of the living room, seeing the plant keep rustling.

As her hand reaches to lift up a leaf, she was startle when something jumps on her, causing her to abruptly scream and falls on the floor.

Everyone hears the scream and immediately look at the source to see y/n falling on the ground.

BTS : y/n!!
Jin : what's wron- AAAAAHHHH!!!
Jhope : WAAAH AAAAHHH!! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Jin and Jhope starts running backwards when they saw something black crawling on the floor. Y/n cries and scoots away from the black creature. Jungkook quickly carries y/n and everyone starts backing away.

Jimin : what in the world is that?!!
RM : it's not a cat or a dog!!!
YG : an otter??

Jimin : what in the world is that?!!RM : it's not a cat or a dog!!!YG : an otter??