#Sleep(less) night

Hoseok : goodnight y/n-nie.

He plants a kiss on her forehead earning a sweet smile from her. Hoseok got up and exits the room after switching off the lights.

Y/n spins around, her hands reaches out to grab any plushie close to her and she got a hold of tiny Shooky. She pulls it closer to her and close her eyes to sleep.

(...)

Y/n opens her eyes, realizing she hasn't gone to sleep for a few hours now. She didn't care to look at the time which is currently 12am. She spins around again, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep but it seems like her mind is fully awake.

She thought maybe she can't sleep alone right now. That's why she quickly hops off the bed and walks out of the room with a plushie in her hand.

She doesn't know whose room it is but she just went to the closest door. She turns the knob and the room decoration immediately make her rocognize who it belongs to.

Before she could step inside, a loud snore, like a trumpet hits her ears, making her stops herself from entering. It sounded so loud, she thought she couldn't ever sleep beside this person.

As she was about to walk away, she heard the person murmured.

Tae : mmmm dumpling... Alien...

She closes the door and head to another room which is just at the opposite of Taehyung's room. She turns the knob and wait for a snore. Thankfully there's none after a few minutes.

She quickly rushes to the bed and peeks up to see Jimin. She wanted to wake him up until she saw how peaceful Jimin is looking. She didn't dare to.

So she quietly gets on the bed. She realize the bed is too small to fit in two people even for someone tiny like her.

But she found a spot right below of Jimin's leg. She went there and lays down, curling up into a ball. But after a few minutes, she begins to feel uncomfortable by the position. So she got up and leaves the room after giving a gentle pat on Jimin's head.

She saw at the corner of her eyes a room with lights on. She went ahead and opens the door, only to hear loud groaning. She saw someone is on the floor and went inside.

JK : uh??

Jungkook hears the door opens and look to see y/n entering. Y/n saw Jungkook is doing push ups in his black t-shirt and sweatpants. He's sweating and y/n just look at all of the exersize equipments on the ground.

JK : what's wrong y/n-nie??

He sits down and wipes his sweaty face. Y/n hugs her plushie and looks at the bed.

JK : aaah, you can't sleep??

Y/n nods cutely.

JK : you can sleep here.

That brought a wide smile to her as she quickly hops on the bed and went under the blankets. Jungkook smiles and went back to his position.

The bed is comfortable and very cold. She finally feels sleepy and close her eyes. But then suddenly...

JK : 1! 2! 3!!

Y/n opens her eyes and saw Jungkook doing push ups while counting out so loudly. Out of nowhere Jungkook turns on a metallic music. Y/n just froze there, watching all of his move.

She turns around, trying to find her peaceful sleep again but fail with the loud music and the lights on.

She gets off the bed and walks out of the room without Jungkook realizing.

She closes the door, feeling irritated by the loud music at this hour. She went to another room and found Namjoon sleeping. She immediately close the door not wanting to bother Namjoon knowing how he turned into a monster if his slumber is disturbed.

She turns the knob and hear snores from Hoseok so she didn't enters the room. Y/n starts to cry at this point. She wants to sleep so bad.

She was just thinking of sleeping right here on the floor since her room is far away and she's too tired to go back. As she was about to bend down to sit, her eyes caught the last door right in front of her.

She forgot about Yoongi. Quickly she opens the door and enters the room. The ac is on and she saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully.

She quickly climbs the bed, struggling to stick her legs on the bed. She accidently wake Yoongi up as he slowly sits up and turn to her.

Yg : y/n-nie??

Without another word, Yoongi helps her up and pats her head.

Yg : can't sleep??

Y/n nods.

Yg : sleep here then.

He lays back down and land his head over his arms. Y/n fix the big pillow and lays beside Yoongi. Thankfully the bed is a king size. She scoots close to Yoongi and hugs him. Yoongi looks down and caress her hair soothingly. Slowly, y/n finally feels sleepy.

Her eyes slowly got heavy and she soon drift to sleep along with Yoongi.

As expected, it has to be a heavy sleeper like Yoongi to sleep with.

JK : Y/N?!! WHERE DID SHE GO?!

💎