#Dear diary's discovery

"Jungkook?? Where in the world is that guy?" Taehyung has been looking for Jungkook all morning. He searched for him all around the house. Jungkook told him yesterday that he will accompany him to the Gucci shop today. Yet, Taehyung hasn't seen a single strand of hair of him.

"Jungkook-ah." He peeks into y/n's room, and to his surprise, he sees the youngest there, seated on the floor, back facing him.

"Yah Jungkook, you promised me you'll go to the Gucci shop with me!" Jungkook is seemingly startled, seeing his body slightly flinching upon hearing Taehyung's voice. He turns around.

"What're you doing??" Taehyung comes forward, his eyebrows knitted together. He sees a tiny book in Jungkook's hand, and recognizes it as y/n's old diary.

He frowns in anger. "Yah! Why're you snooping into her diary, again?!"

"I'm not sopping or anything! I always get her permission remember?!" Jungkook rebutted, yelling with the same intonation at his elders.

Taehyung isn't having it. "She's at school and you're saying she gave you the permission to read her diary while she's gone?!"

Jungkook replies nothing, instead suspiciously trying to avoid Taehyung's glare.

"Why're you so interested in her diary anyways??" That is when Jungkook's lips stretch a smirk.

"Wanna find out yourself??" He extends the book to him. Taehyung suddenly has the hunger, the urge to take the book and reveal the content. He unconsciously gulps, with one hand hesitates to reach up to the book.

-

-

-

-

Hoseok whistles as he walks through the hallway to his room. He stops upon y/n's room, his whistling stops, but his mouth still pouts when he sees the maknae line is gathered around in y/n's room, having a group circle on the floor. Confused, Hoseok approaches the three.

"What're you guys doing??" He bends down, and sees them looking through y/n's diary.

"Why're you snooping through y/n's diary?! Are you trying to make her cry again?!"

"Hyung hush!!" Jimin shush him harshly. "Jungkook said he got y/n's permission. You have to read this!!"

Jimin grabs Hoseok's sleeve, pulling him down to the floor.

-

-

-

-

"Oppa screams like a girl?! My ears owchie?!" Hoseok is half upset and laughing his ass off when he reads what y/n has written about his dramatic screaming. He rolls down the floor, and the others laugh their guts out as well.

"L-look at this one..." Taehyung whispers, losing his breath from laughing as he reads another one of y/n's diary, "Tae... Taetae oppa is Barbie Ken! Oppa clothes are strange and shiny!!"

Now Taehyung has join Hoseok, rolling down the floor beside him.

Jimin has his eyes closed while laughing. His tears are out because he has read what y/n has written about him. Ironically and coincidentally, "Jimin oppa close his eyes while laughing. Squishy."

Wanna hear Jungkook's?

"Jungkook oppa is danger! Oppa body is hard and strong! No huggies with oppa."

"What're you doing?" Namjoon stands at the door, having his serious dominant eyes on his brothers, sensing them casuing another trouble.

•••

"She said that my hands are Thanos!! I touch and it will shatter!!" Namjoon is crying while laughing with the others.

No need to say how Jin got in, he's already in the circle, died from laughing too much when he read "Jin oppa clean window and laugh." With a laughing face.

Jimin gets up from the ground, wiping his tears away.

"O-oh god... My stomach hurts..."

"Look, I can't see your eyes!" Jungkook points at Jimin and laughs hysterically. Jimin and everyone laughs along with the same hysteria. "Now I see why y/n likes it so much when you laugh!"

Hoseok slaps Jungkook's chest, and he groans while laughing. "You are a rock!! No wonder y/n never likes to hug you!!"

"HAHAHAHA!!"

Namjoon decides to scare Hoseok with a "boo" and surprisingly he was startled by it, screaming in high pitch. Namjoon pats his shoulders. "See?! My ears hurt!! She's right!!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

Jin slips in, "hey careful with your hands Namjoon! You might break him into pieces!!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

"And hyung, don't laugh too much, or you'll be wiping windows again!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!"

-

-

-

-

"What the hell is going on here?" Yoongi, with y/n in his arms watches as the brothers scattered in her room. The atmosphere in her room is extremely gloomy and depressing, and she can hear them sniffing all over.

Jungkook is seemingly keep pressing his body, while gently trying to hug a teddy bear and letting it go seconds later to check any deep mark.

Jimin is sitting in front of a mirror, his fingers holding his eyes open while voicing his laughter all over.

Taehyung is hugging his knees, with his brand clothes surrounding him, he rocks back and forth, murmuring inaudible words repeatedly.

Both Jin and Hoseok are deepening their voices as they shout and laugh roughly and seriously. Each takes turns to go "Ha.Ha." and "Agh." while facing each other.

And Namjoon, on the bed, his hands are latched together and seems to be alert in everything. "Don't touch me!! I might kill you!!" He yells at Jungkook who's trying to grab another teddy bear to practice his gentle hug.

Yoongi and y/n look at each other, their eyes blink in synchrony.

"Let's go eat outside..." He sighs and causally walks away as if he didn't see anything weird at all.

"Y/n-nie... Is so savage..." They all mutter together.

Author - I'm sorry I think this is so short and disappointing. Idk why I'm rushing to publish this chapter... Don't worry, I think I'll make another one later... Not soon though haha!

Vote and comment everyone! ♥️