#Vlive 2

[ Notification BTS has started their LIVE : 오랜만이에요!! 💜_ ]

Instantly, the number of viewers reaches up to 100K in a minute. That goes to the heart they received, almost reaching 1 million already.

Seeing all of the members are presented, the fans awaits excitedly on what the agenda of today's vlive is.

But then they see all of the BTS brothers are looking at a certain direction, specifically at their left. It looks like they're talking to someone out of the frame.

"Come here. Don't be shy." Jimin who's seated at the very end of the sofa, softly calls someone with a smile. His hand reaches out, gesturing to someone to appeal themselves to the camera.

Army wonders what the BTS are doing. They see more of them start gesturing the same thing, softly and carefully calling someone who they hear faintly, a feminine name.

[ What're you doing, oppa?? ]

[ Who are they calling?? ]

[ Are they talking to their producers or something?? ]

[ Could it be the 8th member?! ]

"It's okay y/n." Jungkook spoke, and the fans yet again to hear the name they're calling. After a few seconds of silence, they notice the BTS's eyes slowly moving...

Before a tiny figure slowly makes her appeal to the camera.

Little y/n hesitately approaches her brother, making her back faces the camera. She halts her steps when she's about to reach Jimin's hand.

She pauses, and runs passes all of them, acrosses the room until she reaches the other side. The fans can see all of the brothers gazes quickly divert to their right now.

The brothers laugh at y/n when she stands at the corner of the room, eyeing them with a tiny frown. She shakes her head when they calls for her again.

Yoongi stands up and slowly approaches her. He bends down and carries her up, earning a tiny tantrum from her, knwoing she'll be brought to the sofa to face the camera.

Poor little y/n feels shy to be in front of the camera. She has never been the center of an attention before, and to make things worse for her, aside from her brothers, there are producers in the room as well.

Seeing unfamiliar people brings discomfort for her. It makes her feel nervous and thus, scared.

Yoongi takes a seat beside Namjoon and y/n squirms around. She ends up hugging Yoongi very tightly, burying her face on his chest to hide and legs on each side of his hips.

The brothers once again laughs at her cuteness. Taehyung slightly teases her, lightly poking her cheeks and gets an air kick from her. She tightens the hug.

"Okay okay enough teasing her." Namjoon said and turns to the camera. He can feel the comment section is going crazy right now.

"Everyone, meet our little sister, y/n." He introduced and continues, "surprise!!"

Everyone laughs at the awkward Namjoon.

"The reason we are suddenly bringing this because.... Well, I'm sure all of you remember the tiny figure you spot during our vlives."

"We are here to confess that everyone wasn't hallucinating. It was true and the tiny figure was our little sister." Hoseok said and caresses y/n's head.

After discoerving y/n's appearance in their previous vlives, the brothers decided to tell the fans that they were just hallucinating, that there's no such tiny figure. It is to protect y/n.