#Vlive

[Comment]

??? : Jungkook someone is behind you.
??? : Taehyung who's at the window??
??? : Jimin who's that behind you??

"Who's that behind you"

People thought it was a prank set by ARMYs. Even the BTS brothers believed it to the point of consulting them about it (like Yoongi). But little did everyone know...

(...)

Little y/n-nie is roaming around the house, in search of Taehyung and Yeontan since they're playing hide and seek.

Seems like those two are pro at it. She has been searching for a few minutes now. She searched every corner for the house but couldn't find them at all. She's determined that she didn't miss any spot to look at. For someone with a big built body, her brother is indeed good at this.

Well, she has to find them in order to get treats. So she continues walking until she passes by a room. The door opens and y/n bumps into Namjoon.

RM : annyeong y/n-nie.

He greets with a smile and passes by her. Y/n peeks inside the room, maybe Taehyung and Yeontan are inside. But instead of finding them, her eyes are drawn to an ipad on the table.

Now she remembers back, that's the same ipad they used whenever they...

"Talk to themselves..."

(Flashback)

Y/n wants to show Jungkook her new drawing she did at school. She pushes the door to his room and hears him talking to someone on the iPad. She hides beside the bed, croushing down to eversdrop. She was confused to see the screen is displaying his face on camera.

"Is oppa recording himself?? But why does it sounds like he's talking to someone??"

Feeling so confused, and the fact that she founds out all of her brothers does that, even laughing and replying to inexistent questions, she can't help but to try it herself.

So she heads to her room and stands in front of her big tall mirror. She stares at herself and begins to wonder why they did that. She tries to understand them, but the longer she stands there staring, the more her eyebrows are crashing together.

"Why??"

(End of flashback)

It seems like the iPad is still on. So she approaches it and saw the camera is on. She tilts her feet upz grabbing the edge of the table for support and looks at the screen.

There, she saw some texts keeps appearing at the corner screen of the iPad. It's from people with weird names.

And wow, are they texting a lot... It's keeps going and going like... She doesn't know what to describe it with...

[Omg who's that?!!]
[There's a little girl!!]
[WHO IS THAT]

The comment section are going crazy while y/n just stares at them innocently.

"Could it be that oppa has been reading these texts?? Is that why they're saying weird things??"

Jhope : Namjoon-ah.

Hoseok enters the room, looking here and there for Namjoon. He saw y/n and approaches her.

Jhope ; y/n-nie? What're you doing??

He comes closer and was shock to see the vlive is still running.

Jhope ; what the-

Quickly he close the iPad against the table, startling y/n before he carries her up and walks out of the room.

Jhope : Namjoon-ah!

He saw Namjoon from afar approaching his direction and rushes towards him before whispering sharply.

Jhope : yah you didn't turn off your vlive!

Namjoon's eyes widen.

Jhope : y/n was there and the whole viewers saw her!!

Quickly Namjoon run passes him towards his room and ends the vlive. Hoseok felt y/n pulling his shirt and looks at her confused face.

Jhope : wanna watch Tayo??

(...)

Jimin : everyone saw her??
Jhope : she was there staring at the iPad...
RM : I'm so sorry... I didn't think she would come into the room...
Tae : well guess we know what's going to viral on social media...

Taehyung shows his phone and there's already a statement about a little girl spotted in Namjoon's vlive.

JK : fuuh...
RM : I'm really sorry...
Jin : we can't do anything about it... It happened...
Yg : so about them saying someone was behind us...

Everyone went silent and looks at Yoongi.

Jimin : wait... So you're saying the "someone's behind you" is NOT a prank but it was y/n all the time?!

And when they all look back at their vlives', they were in disbelief to see y/n hiding behind curtains, casually passing by behind them or just staring at them from the door. Her body was so tiny so sometimes only parts of her body were visible in the video.

BTS : aaaahh... We should be more careful next time...

Meanwhile...

ARMYs : WHO IS THAT KID?!! 😱😵😵‍💫😳😝😂😁😆🤪😤🙄🤨🤧

💎