#Tiny Vampire

"Aaagh~" yawn. One arm extends to the sky, while the other satisfies the itch on the bare back. Jimin has his eyes closed, yet he's still able to see his close surrounding.

It's just another normal day. The light shining through the gap of the closed curtains, indicating the sun has reached its top. He turns his head towards the alarm clock, past 12.

What shall he do today? There's no schedule in particular. He doesn't have any chorse to do.

"Aaaaghhh~" the lad yawns once again. He drags his body off the bed, screeching his against the flat ground, making his way towards the staircase. He stumbles across a calendar sticking to the wall. He didn't give a care, until he noticed a red scribble written on today's date.

He stops and retreats his steps. His eyebrows furrowed, feeling something off about the scribble. He pauses for a second, before his head turns 90° to his side. He leans closer, and what the scribbles says enlarges his eyes like a balloon.

It was then he heard a loud clanking noise from downstairs. His breathing instantly went uncontrollable. Jimin rushes downstairs, forgetting he's still in his pajamas.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, he was immediately greeted by a loud angry yell from his brother, Yoongi. "YAH, ARE YOU NUTS?!! WHERE ARE YOU GEARS?!!"

Jimin looks around in search of Yoongi. He's probably hiding somewhere. As he was roaming his eyes around, he was harshly pushed to the ground by a strong force. He groans when his face slams to the concrete floor.

"Aaagh!!" He yells and turns his head over his shoulders. His face goes pale when he sees two sharp teeth, sticking out of the small lips. Saliva drooling out her lips, dripping down to his back. What actually makes him go pale is the bloodshot red eyes.

"A-aah..." Jimin freezes like a stone, fearing for his life. The little girl on top of him, sniffles, causing Jimin to tremble. Her mouth opens, in astonishment and her fangs become more visible.

"Y/n!!" As the little one was about to strike down, she hears her brother calling for her name. She turns around, and her eyes are blessed with a dark red substitute, loaded in a big ziplock plastic bag.

"Blood! Here is some blood!!" Jin said, shaking the bag on his hand. In a split of second, the bag disappears from his hold by the wind and Jin turns around to see y/n on the floor behind him, sucking the blood out of the bag ever so aggressively like a monster.

Yet with the aggressive gestures, her cute face smiling as she's drinking the blood couldn't be ignored. Look at Hoseok, he still has the time to record the little one joyfully drinking the blood out of the bag.

Jin sighs in relief and helps Jimin to stand up. "Yah, why aren't you wearing your protection gear right now?!" Jin scolds Jimin.

"I-i forgot that today is the day..." He stammered, still unable to move on from what happened. His life just flashed upon himself.

What does he mean by 'the day'?? Every full moon, each month, little y/n needless to say will turn into a blood sucking vampire. Her eyes will turn red, her sharp fangs will appear and her supernatural powers will come out.

When y/n turns into a vampire, she would be a different person personality and strength wise. Her energy does spike up during this phenomenon, she becomes more energetic and active. Y/n can climb up the wall and hang upside down of the ceiling like a bat.

Her speed is undescribable, she moves like the speed of light. So fast that if you blink, you'll die.

But one thing is for sure, little vampire y/n is damn hungry... All the time. Her personal doctor told the boys that her blood supply in her body eventually vanished when she turned into a vampire. Due to the lack of red blood cell support, the total of nutrients in her body decreased drastically, causing her to be hungry frequently.