#Fear test

Jimin : have a seat milady.

Jimin gestures y/n to sit down on the sofa and she did, excitedly. The sibling is going to have their movie nights together. She feels so excited, seeing popcorns and drinks that are served ok the table, blankets and pillows prepared so they will get comfortable.

Jimin : I'll be back in a bit okay??

Y/n turns around and nods. Jimin smiles and goes inside a guest room, closing the door afterwards. Turning around, his expression suddenly went serious.

RM : Why're we doing this again??

Namjoon asked, having his eyebrows crashed in disapproval.

Jimin : don't you see??

Jimin said in sudden desperation, shaking his open hands aggressively.

Tae : actually I'm really curious too.
Hoseok : I couldn't believe when Soobin texted that y/n wasn't afraid of horror movies.

Previously...

[Text]

Soobin :
hyung, is y/n a courageous person??

Jimin :
wdym??

Soobin :
Cause we played a horror game with her and she didn't even flinch a bit.

Jimin :
What?? I don't believe you. What game did you guys played??

Soobin :
White Day VR : The Courage Test

Jimin :
okay, now I don't believe you...

Jimin : I want to test it out, to see if Soobin is telling the truth or not.
JK : but what if she jumps out of the seat and cries??
Jin : then put the blame on Jimin and let him handle the problem.
YG : I won't forgive you.

Yoongi said in warning and Jimin sighs.

Jimin : fine I'll take the consequences! Now let's go!
RM : hope this won't turn out bad. Wait, are you guys joining too??

Namjoon asked Jin, Hoseok and Jimin.

Jimin : what?? I can watch horror movies!

Jimin scoffs, offended.

Jin : I can't but I want to see what's going to happen.
Hoseok : tho I rather not, I'll just focus on y/n to see her reaction.

All of them then gather at the living room where y/n is waiting. They take their seats on the sofa and Jimin starts searching for a horror movie.

Y/n notices the genre he picked and sees various movie covers that shows creepy and scary things. She looks at each cover one by one, some has a picture of a bloody ghost, another has a black creepily tall figure standing in front of a door and many more.

She was caught staring at it, which soon was noticed by Taehyung. He feels slightly worried seeing y/n's unreadable expression and tosses a blanket on her head, waking her up to reality.

She pulls the blanket down from her face and frowns at Taehyung who's snickering at her reaction.

Jimin : okay! Let's start!

Jimin sits down on floor in front of where y/n is sitting. Y/n fixes the blanket on her lap and looks at the screen to see the opening of the movie.