#Forgotten seeker

In a dark narrow room, she sees water dripping down at a corner of the room. She approaches it and looks up to see the dripping coming from a big pipe hanging above her.

The sound of it is like in those cartoons she watched.

*Thud*

She flinches when a box behind her suddenly collapse to the ground. She turns around and sees a big rat climbing down the boxes. It frightens her and she quickly backs away when the rat hisses at her before running away.

"Mice don't look cute in real life like Jerry..." That's a rat, dear y/n. Anyhow, after seeing the rat running away, going deeper inside the dark room, y/n feels a sudden curiosity to explore this room she discovered not too long ago.

She looks at the door where she entered, it is slightly open, allowing a tiny light to clear her vision in the room.

She contemplates, whether she should exits the room or go deeper instead.

"Maybe for a while..." She said to herself, convincing that once she reaches the end of the room, she will immediately get out.

She sniffles and rubs her nose and takes her steps. However, it soon comes to a halt when she sees something sticking out of one of the fallen boxes.

She sees a red colored cloth. The bright colour is what caught her attention. She pulls the cloth out of box, resulting of pulling the rest of the clothes along. She lifts it up and realizes it's a scarf.

It's just her size and the pattern is beautiful. She feels the urge to put it on and she did, letting the scarf covers her neck, ignoring the heat.

She likes the pattern, but the cloth seems to have decay, making it slightly uncomfortable since the fabric has gotten rough.

Not to mention how dusty it is, y/n nose feels itchy. She rubs her nose once again and takes it off before going through other clothes from the pile.

She sees a sport jersey, jeans and trousers, and a lot... A lot of t-shirts with holes.

"Why does all of the t-shirts have holes??"

Even the underpants she found has holes. Man, the little girl wonders why. But one things for sure, all of the clothes are just her size.

Could all of these clothes belong to her brothers??

"Ah!" She gasps, when she sees a t-shirt with a 'Jhope' on the back. "Hobi oppa's Tshirt!!" Her eyes shines as she holds the shirt up to get a clear view.

She feels adrenaline, an excitement to see her brother's shirt with his name. She questions many things. How is this possible?? Is Hoseok a famous person when he was young? How did he get a shirt with his name patched??

Her innocence makes her think that Hoseok is definitely a special person during his childhood.

"Hobi oppa is cool!"

Suddenly, she hears a noise from outside. Quickly she rushes towards the door and peeks through the gap to see Jimin.

She smiles and quietly minimizes the gap of the door while staring at Jimin who seems to be looking around, or someone.

She ends up giggling at the look on Jimin's face - confused and lost. He turns around and her heartbeat spikes up when his eyes lands right at her direction.

"Aha! There you are!!" Said Jimin and y/n smiles widely. She was about to get out when suddenly Jimin continue to speak, "finally I got you, you little rat!!"

Well, that was out of blue and attacking. Her smile drops in confusion and soon realizes the not so pleased expression Jimin is holding.

She sees him marching towards her direction but then hearing a bark. She peeks to her side and sees Yeontan coincidentally sitting right beside the door where she's standing.

Jimin comes forward and Yeontan suddenly gets on his feet and runs away. "Yah!! Come back here you thief!! Give me back the dumplings that you ate!!"

Y/n frowns when she sees Jimin running away from the door to chase after Yeontan. Her eyes blink in confusion.

"Oppa??"

Ignoring the feeling, she decides to just entertain herself with all of the things inside the boxes. Aside from the clothes, in another box, she finds toy cars, shoes, scribbled books, stationary and even a moldy looking sock, only one from a pair.

Everything belongs to her brothers, and mostly she can tell who it belongs to  specifically.

She finds a picture frame and picks it up. She sees a little boy wearing a plaid button shirt with straps, standing with two elderlies. "Mommy and daddy."

Mr and Mrs BTS look so young in the picture. Then, the little boy standing in the middle must be none other than-

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FUR BALL!!"

"Jimin calm down would you?!!"

All of a sudden, she sees the door open and Yeontan runs inside. He abruptly stops and barks at y/n, in alert that he might be seeing a stranger in the house.

Y/n panicked and quickly came near him, giving him a pat. Instantly, Yeontan calms down upon getting the familiar scent.

"Where did he go?!" Yeontan's ear perks up and he quickly runs past y/n, going deeper inside the room. Y/n's eyes follow Yeontan until seconds later, she sees him running back towards her.

Her eyes squinted when she notices something following Yeontan from behind. Her eyes widen when she realizes it was the big rat from earlier, chasing after Yeontan.

"Where did that little piece of shit go?!" Jimin angrily looks around the hallway where he has lost Yeontan. Jin who's behind him, takes his breath and holds his shoulder.

"Jimin, calm down... There are more dumplings in the freezer for god's sake..." Jin said, only to receive a furious glare.

"He ate it all!! I went through all the trouble to heat it up to perfection and now it's gone!! Not even a bit of grease left on the plate!!"

Jin pats his shoulder while nodding with closed eyes. "You're right you're right. Look, I'll help you make another. C'mon he's a dog. Give him a chance."

Jimin scoffs, looking away when suddenly, both of them hear loud thuds and crashing noises.

"What's that noise??"

The door at the end of the hallway bust opens and both of them see a crying y/n running out of it.

"Y/n?!" Jim yells and Jimin covers his mouth.

"Shoot I forgot I was playing hide and seek with her."

Y/n runs up to Jin and he quickly carries her up. "What's wrong??" Just then, they see Yeontan coming out soon after, before a big ass brown rat, furiously and at full speed, running up towards their direction.

Their eyes widen and quickly they start running away as well, with a loud scream shaking the whole house.

Jimin wins the hide and seek I guess...