#Tiny

Taehyung is folding clothes in his room when suddenly he hears a knock on the door.

Tae : come in!

The door swings open and y/n enters.

Tae : hi y/n-nie!!

She runs towards Taehyung and lands her hands on the bed, smiling at Taehyung widely. Her eyes diverted towards the pile of clothes beside him.

Tae : I'm folding clothes.

She watches as Taehyung folds one of the clothes and places it on the folded pile. She looks at the unfolded piles and takes one of the clothes, but it's stuck. She pulls it hard and the pile collapses, flinching her.

Tae : hmm?? Do you want to help??

She nods instantly. Taehyung carries her up the bed and makes her sit next to him.

Tae : okay, first you take a piece of clothes and lay it down like this.

She nods and pulls one of the clothes from the pile. She looks at it and was surprised to see an underwear. Taehyung quickly snatches it from her and smiles.

Tae : okay let's use this t-shirt.

He implied the shirt he has laid down. Y/n nods.

Tae : first you fold the sleeves like this. And then you fold from the bottom to the top like this and tadaa!! Done!!

Y/n nods again.

Tae : now try it yourself.

Y/n grabs one of the clothes and Taehyung was shocked when she grabbed another piece of underwear. He snatches it again from her.

Tae : not this one! Take other clothes.

She grabs again and it's another underwear.

Tae : what the-

Taehyung quickly helps her out and picks clothes himself. He laughs awkwardly.

Tae : here you go!

Y/n quickly did as per told. She almost uses her whole body to reach for the sleeve and folds it to another. Taehyung can't help but to find it so adorable.

She finishes fold one and shows it to Taehyung.

Tae : that's great!!

He puts a thumbs up, proud.

Tae : now place it here.

He pats the folded pile and y/n's smiles slightly drops. She looks at the t-shirt, how is she suppose to carry it up without messing the folding??

She decided to just grab it but then the t-shirt folds into half, dropping her face. She lays it down and fix it, now really contemplating on how to bring it to the folded pile.

"How did oppa do it...??"

Tae : aww it's okay y/n. You can still fix it.

He said, helping her out, putting the folded clothes on the stack and fixes it. Y/n is astonished.

"Oppa did it really smoothly... He's so skillfully..."

She slightly give up on carrying the clothes to the pile. So she decided to just help folding the clothes and let's Taehyung does the hard work.

She grabs a black t-shirt, and suddenly caught herself staring at it. The shirt is so big. The material is soft and thin, she can't help but to rub fingers on the shirt.

Tae : y/n??

Taehyung turns around and his eyes widen. His hand aggressively slams itself towards his heart and he backs away when he saw y/n in his big black t-shirt.

Tae : AWH MY HEART!!!

He clutches his chest and groans. The sight is too cute to endure. The shirt is literally so big, it falls off her shoulders and it touches the bed, covering her whole body, and the sleeves!! It looks like it's long sleeves but it's not!! She looks so tiny in that shirt, so so tiny!!!

Tae : wait wait...

He looks at her again one more time, and his heart explodes in complete cuteness.

Tae : AGH!!

Y/n is just utterly confused by Taehyung's reaction right now. She's staring at him, bewildered.

Tae : you look so cute y/n-nie!!! Wait wait here!!

He quickly gets up and rushes out, coming back with Yeontan in his hold. He places Yeontan beside her.

Tae : okay, Yeontan sit!

He ordered and took his phone out, turning the camera on.

Tae : y/n, smile~

Y/n smiles and Taehyung takes a picture. He looks at the picture and bite his fist, in complete awe.

Tae : I have to show this to everyone!

He runs out of the room giggling loudly, leaving y/n and Yeontan tilting their head to the side in sync, confused.