#Y/n gets punished - their reactions

One night, y/n has caused a misbehaving in the house. It upsets Mr BTS hugely that he decides to punish her by letting her stand outside of the house.

Mr BTS can be a bit short tempered some times, especially when the misbehaving snaps his last straw. Everyone in the house witnessed how y/n was scolded by Mr BTS and was sent outside to the backyard.

"You will stand outside here and think about what you did." Said Mr BTS sternly, and Mrs BTS comes forward in offense.

"Dear, you can't do that to her! It's cold outside and there's mosquitoes everywhere!"

"No!" Warned Mr BTS. "Do not let her in until she learns of her mistake!" Mr BTS then walks away with Mrs BTS following from behind, still scolding him.

Meanwhile the brothers stand there, watching the little girl crying behind the glass door.

How will the brothers react?

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Namjoon)

Namjoon comes to the glass door with books in his hand. Y/n who sees him coming towards her direction, increase the volume of her cries. She starts leaning on more to the glass door as Namjoon sits down on the floor in front of her.

"Sshhh don't cry anymore." He cooed softly. Like a magic, y/n cries slightly dies down. Her sadness overcomes by another focus, as she watches Namjoon making himself comfortable on the floor and selects a book to read.

He picks y/n's favourite, "She who collects tears in the sun". It's her favourite stories because y/n admires the protagonist's hard work in gaining smiles of others despite the amount of tears she'll collect for herself.

No matter how many times the story is read to her, she'll never be failed to get astonished.

"Oppa will read you a story hmm??" Namjoon said and y/n slowly sliding herself down to the floor. She watches as Namjoon displays the first page of the book, where the protagonist are shown, with droplets of tears surrounds her, looking like rain.

Namjoon starts reading the story. Y/n forgets about the sadness and fear she had a while ago. She got immersed with the story. It assures Namjoon that his sister is no more in fear now that he's here with her.

"Are you okay now?? Don't cry anymore hm? Let's continue, so the tear collector then..."

-

-

-

(Seokjin)

He stands behind the glass door, watching y/n bawling her eyes out. Y/n has been knocking the glass door, begging Seokjin to unlock it and let her in.

"Huhuuu I'm so sorry y/n, I can't do anything..." He cries internally.

As the eldest, he can't go against his parents, the guts isn't there. He can only accompany y/n there

"But I promise this punishment will never happen to you ever again!! Be strong my little princess!" he crouches down and puts his hand on the glass door, joining y/n's.

-

-

-

(Yoongi)

He's crouching down while both hands are on the glass door as y/n did the same. She has stopped crying as she listens to Yoongi's advice.

"So never do that again okay? After this we're going to apologize to dad hm?" Y/n nods and Yoongi stays there with her until Mr BTS has calmed down.

-

-

-

(Hoseok)

Hoseok comes down from the stairs. He has a music radio, a laptop, a portable disco light and many more in his hands.

He reaches y/n and places everything on the floor. Y/n has stopped crying and confusedly watches as Hoseok press the play button on the radio.

He approaches y/n and shows his sunshine smile. "Don't cry y/n. My little princess is not pretty when she cries."

Y/n slightly frowns and pouts. "Oppa is here for you!" Hoseok brightly says and opens the laptop to displays an mv on YouTube. He turns on the disco light and stands up.

Hoseok starts dancing while making funny faces and noises. At first watching him seems a bit of a discomfort for a little girl who's crying a while ago. However, Hoseok's bright personality is too strong to be beaten by other bad emotions.

It didn't take a minutes for y/n to feel amused and brighten up by the vibe. She soon starts smiling as she watches Hoseok doing funny dance moves and singing to the song.

With the disco lights brightening the room, she can't feel scared at all. Soon, y/n begins to dance along with Hoseok.

-

-

-

(Jimin)

Jimin watches y/n crying. His arms folded and his face is scowling ever so terribly.

"Gggr- DAD WHAT THE HELL?!"

He yells and angrily searches for his dad to complain about how absurd the punishment is for y/n.

"IT'S DARK AND THERE'S MOSQUITOES OUTSIDE!! SHE'S SCRATCHING ALL OVER!!"

"DAD!!"

-

-

-

(Taehyung)

He secretly opens the door slightly and sticks his hand out to hold y/n. He puts Yeontan outside to accompany her as well.

"Look look, it's a corgi." He shows a bunch of pictures and posts on Instagram and other social media to keep y/n entertained. Yeontan on the other hand, stays close to y/n and makes sure his thick fur is enough to warm y/n as she pats him on her lap.

-

-

-

(Jungkook)

He doesn't even care, he went outside and holds y/n in his arms while start gazing together. He made the backyard their camping spot.

He sets up a small tent with a blanket, he lights up the backyard with a lantern. Pillows surround them and he even set up loads of food for y/n, especially chocolates.

Both of them are under a huge blanket as they both stares up the starry sky. Jungkook lowly hums a song while caressing y/n's head to comfort her.

A/n : hi guys. I'm sorry for the short update... I'll admit this one is a bit of a disappointment... I couldn't find the time to update to you guys I'm so sorry.

All of you have sent me such sweet message and I feel very overwhelmed by it. I'm so touched by what you guys have said.

I promise to try my best to stay here. Thank you for always reminding me and giving me so much love. I love you guys so much. ❤️