#Tooth

The family is watching tv together as usual. The same routine for the holidays.

"GIVE ME THE REMOTE!!"

"IT'S MY TURN!! YOU HAD YOURS YESTERDAY!!"

It's not normal if a sibling doesn't fight, even for the smallest dumbest thing. They're above 20 now for your information.

"Guys can we just have a peaceful time together??" Said the leader of the brothers tiredly. No Namjoon, you can't. You're part of BTS.

"Hey I have a great idea. What if I use the remote today?" Suggest Jungkook and the 95's shoot their heads sharply at him.

"NO!"

"Aww come on!! The survival show is going to start in 5 minutes!! Give me a chance to watch it!!" Jungkook stands up and joins the tiny war of claiming the remote.

"I SAID- IT'S. MY. TURN!!" Taehyung's final straw snaps. His anger takes over as he harshly grips the remote and pulls it away from other's grips.

He smiles in happiness, but it didn't last long when he realizes he has lost his balance. Due to the harsh pull, his hand with the remote swings away like a wham and...

Wham on a person's face. You can imagine the loud gasps echoes the whole living room as the brothers in a synch, turns to little y/n who is now covering her face with her tiny hands.

"Uuuhhh..." Her face lifted up, displaying her already waterfall eyes.

"Uh oh..." Said Taehyung before...

"WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Her front tooth is loose..." Said Jin, turning off his flashlight. Everyone gasps once again, in terror plus joy.

Y/n on the other hand, uses her tongue and feels her front tooth swinging by the push. She begins to panic.

"Oh no don't be scared y/n. A loose tooth is normal. You will grow another tooth later on." Jimin reassures her softly, only to get a hard smack on the head from Yoongi.

"Owh!! What the he** hyung?!" Namjoon covers y/n's ears. Yoongi glares at Jimin and Taehyung. He didn't forget to smack the real culprit on the head as well.

"Both of you are responsible for this. Don't try to sweet talk with her and apologize!"

"We're sorry y/n!!" Both of them bows down and Taehyung checks up on y/n worriedly. He hisses, seeing how loose the tooth is already.

"Damn, you hit her really hard Taehyung..." Hoseok compliments sarcastically, clapping his hands to make Taehyung feel more guilty.

"I'm so sorry y/n..."

"Thank goodness it's only one tooth... If not, you know how mom and dad are gonna react to this..." That's definitely not going to be fun.

"Anyways, should we pull her teeth out??"

"Now??"

"I mean, it's pretty loose now." Jin gently pulls y/n's chin to open her mouth. He touches the tiny tooth with his fingers.

"I mean we can just use our fingers to- UGH!" Suddenly, he was harshly pushed on the chin and y/n jumps off the counter before running away.

"Owh my handsome chin!! She hit me hard!" He groans.