Chapter Seven

Last night I went home after they had walked me to my car, both giving me sweet kisses goodnight. I ranted to Kinsley about it until we had fallen asleep on the couch. My face is perfectly fine today, and I have made a decision. I want to fuck, and I want to fuck today.

"So, tonight then?" Kinsley pesters, watching me get ready for work. She seems more excited than I am.

"Yep," I say confidently, grabbing my phone.

I bite my lip as I stare at the group message I've made, unsure of how to say what I want too.

'Hey, it's Mitch. If y'all are free tonight, I get off around eleven. I'm going to go to Rose Petals if you guys would like to meet me there.' Simple and sweet. Maybe I should just tell them I want them to fuck me all night, but it sounds too aggressive on text. My finger hovers over the send button. A gasp leaves my mouth as Kinsley presses my finger down and I watch as the text turns blue, meaning it had sent. "You bitch!"

"Yeah, whatever. You'll thank me tonight when you come home limping," her wink seems to aggravate me even more. I huff, walking out the door and getting into my car. A bag in my passenger seat catches my eye. Opening it, I find a lace set of lingerie.

My phone buzzes, causing my heart to drop at the assumption it's one of the boys. It's Kinsley. 'Hope you like my gift' with a kissy emoji following. Sneaky bitch.

I smile, realizing I was just going to wear what I have on. She definitely did me a favor. My phone starts to ring, and Elias name pops up on the screen. Shit. I stare at it momentarily, starting the car. "Hello?" I talk softly, nerves suddenly taking over.

"Hello beautiful," Elias speaks, Mateo's voice in the background. "Are we going to play tonight?" He asks, and my breath stops.

I didn't prepare myself for the blunt question. My body tingles as I take a deep breath. "Uhm, yes, if that's okay with you both."

"We would be honered, baby. But, before we start we should talk about limits and safe words. We'll be by around closing time, yeah?" He asks.

"Okay."

"See you soon." And he hangs up, just as I'm pulling into work. My nerves begin dancing with excitement.

I've never had to lay out my hard limits, needs, and wants when it comes to a situation like this. It's a very important part of a submissive and dominant relationship, so him indulging into the conversation surprises me. They obviously know I involve myself with the BDSM lifestyle. Why else would I open a club for it? Honestly, I think it's the opportunity for damn near everything sexually. The majority of sex involves basic foreplay; oral, touching, and then leads to sex. Most of the time it isn't near as basic the more you step your foot into the depths of what you can explore sexually. For me, that's what I crave. I don't want regular sex I can get from any guy I meet at the local bar. I need more.

Work trudges by, nothing new or exciting happened. We did get very busy, and I made a decent amount of money. More than I had expected. The clock shows twenty till, and the door opens. In walks both Elias and Mateo, in sweats and black t-shirts. I can't help but stare as they walk in, thoughts of what might happen tonight already floating through my mind. Elias greets me as usual, but Mateo says nothing as he leans across the bar giving me a quick kiss. "I've missed those lips," is all he says. I can feel my cheeks heating up, and Elias grins.

"So, my love. Time to discuss. We never want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, and we don't want to push you too far. So, what are your hard limits?"

This is nerve wracking, and I can feel myself fighting to talk about it. "Don't be nervous, we are here for you and to understand your needs better. If you want to freely give us your mind and body, we're okay with that too," Mateo grins, leaning forward. The thought has crossed my mind on ample occasions.