Chapter Fifty Four

We sit on the plane ride back. The boys have fallen asleep, but I'm antsy. I walk to the small cooler, taking out a small bottle of tequila. I shoot it back, being nosey going through cabinets and closets. Miscellaneous shit fills everywhere I look, my boredom spiking even higher. I glance at the duffle bags they brought. I drink some more tequila.

Once I get warm from the liquor, my core starts to ache. I'm not sure what it is, but tequila goes straight to my lady bits. I give in to my urges, feeling rather naughty.

I open up the duffle bag quietly, taking out a few pairs of handcuffs. I tip toe back to where the boys sleep, side by side in the uncomfortable chairs. Quietly I put the handcuffs on the four arm rests before I very lightly put their wrist in them. Once I get to the middle two, I let the metal clank and watch as they stir a bit in their sleep.

Elias goes to wipe his eyes, his body jumping when he feels the restrictions from the cuffs. "Mitch," he mumbles lowly, fighting off his sleep. The thick voice wakes Mateo up fully and he jerks against the cuffs, much harder than Elias.

"What the fuck?" His eyes shoot up to my figure. I'm on my knees in front of them, my dress coming up a bit. "Baby, what the fuck are you doing?" His voice is deep, a bit of anger falling through. It intimidated me for a slight second, but it floats back into my head that I have full control.

"Quiet," I whisper, both my hands running on the front of their trousers. Elias fidgets in his seat as I feel them harden.

"You're making a mistake, I promise." Mateo grunts as I grip his tip.

I know I am, and I'll regret it later. However the boredom overcomes the possibilities of what will happen later on in the day.

I glance up, making eye contact with Elias as I free both of their hardened members. My core tingles as I watch them both spring free, my mouth watering. Two massive cocks, all for my taking.

I lean up to Elias' member, placing soft kisses against his shaft. They aren't used to this. They usually can fuck my mouth and throat to their liking, but not right now. I let my tongue stick out, licking him from the bass. He hisses at the warmth that comes from my mouth. I slowly take him into my mouth, jerking Mateo off in the process. I pull back, smiling at the string of spit that comes from my lips.

"Spit on it," I glance to Mateo, motioning to his dick. His eyes widen in shock at my demand, every fiber of his being ready to defy me. I squeeze his member in warning as I take Elias back into my mouth, sliding it down my throat.

Mateo grunts, spitting onto my waiting hand. I use it to jerk him, feeling his skin tighten under my hand.

After a few minutes of their moans, my wetness between my legs begs for more. I crawl onto Elias sideways, sliding him into me without warning. "Fuck!" He yells out, trying to buck his hips to get in me deeper. I shake my head at his attempts, keeping my hips high. I lightly bounce on his tip, leaning over to kiss Mateo. He kisses me back roughly, his anger at being controlled trying to come through the kiss.

I grab his face with my hands, showing him that this kiss is being controlled by me. I slowly lower myself onto Elias, moaning into Mateo's lips as his member is swallowed by my tight hole. I lean my body over, bouncing my hips as I take Mateo into my mouth. My movements are incredibly slow, bathing in the pleasure I'm getting. I can hear the cuffs clanking around, the boys groaning and becoming frustrated. I can't help but smile around Mateo, my moans muffled through his skin.

"If you don't move faster, I promise you I will tie you up with a machine tonight and leave you for fucking hours!" Mateo yells out. However it's tempting, and I only pick my pace up a bit.

Eventually I need more, and my movements become more rapid. A few moments pass, and we're all coming. I sit up, Elias' dick going limp inside of me.

I bite my lip as they stare at me, debating if I should leave them cuffed for the rest of the ride. Reluctantly I grab the key and undo Elias first, then Mateo. As soon as he's free he grabs me by the throat, throwing my body onto Elias' lap. Elias slaps me in the face with his dick a few times to get it hard again, grabbing my hair and shoving it down my throat. I gag on impact, but don't have much time to dwell on it once Mateo's hard hands slap against my ass.

He continues, my cheeks on fire and stinging with each hit. Tears well at the corner of my eyes. Once his harsh hits stop, he spreads my cheeks wide.

"Dripping from that spanking. Such a bad slut." Mateo growls out as Elias slams my head against his member. Without warning Mateo rams his member into my soaked cunt, his movements harsh with no rhythm. "Take this dick," he growls out, his hand slapping against my sore cheek.

I feel him spit down my crack, sliding his thumb into my ass.

Elias pulls me from his member, slamming his lips against my spit covered ones. I scream into the kiss as Mateo's balls slap against my rear. Elias squishes my face, smacking me twice before he moves it back into his thick dick.

"I'm going to cum all in this sweet pussy," Mateo yells out, his movements becoming rigid as he empties himself into me. He drops me to my knees as Elias continues to fuck my mouth, his hand placed firmly around my neck.

"Swallow this nut like a good little slut," Elias mumbles as his salty cum sliding down my throat.

He eventually pulls me back from it as release is fully finished. My knees are wobbly, Mateo picking me up as I try to stand.

"You know better than to play with daddy like that," he mumbles, placing a quick kiss to my lips. He cleans me up with a towel before adjusting my dress. He sits us back down in his seat, cradling my body.

The rest of the plane ride went smooth and we're finally home. I sit in the living room holding my beautiful daughter. I caress her cheek, the familiar warmth spreading in my heart as I realized how much I missed both my babies. Mateo holds Myles, making him giggle with his playful banter. His sisters stand around, his mom as well. Everyone was waiting for us to return, greeting us with a full meal.

"How was it? Did you bring me anything back?" Kinsley plops down beside me.

"You know I did," I smile at her. "Thank you again for your help with the twins. Mateo can give you some cash if you need it."

"Girl, shut it. Don't even try that bullshit with me." She waves her hand around.

A soft knock at the door startles me, and I pull my daughter to my chest. It's a bad habit, but I feel as if they need to be protected by the world.

Makaela walks to the door, he's hands fidgeting.

"Who the hell is it?" Mateo asks, standing to his feet. He hands Myles to Kaleb.

Brandon walks in, glancing around the room before his eyes settle on me and my daughter.

"Is that my niece?" His voice is soft and tired.

"Mind your business. The hell you doing here?" Elias stands to his feet, noticing my discomfort.

"Elias, Mateo. Calm down." Makaela's cheeks flush. My eyebrows widen at her defending my brother. "I have something to tell all of you."

She looks around, her mouth opening and closing a few times. "I'm pregnant."

The room is silent as she continues."Brandon is the father."