Chapter Eleven

It's been a few days since I've seen the boys. Kinsley is back in Kentucky to gather her things, and I've been spending time to myself and focusing on work. I went to Rose Petals one night, and the rest at Roselet's. Working has always seemed to be the only thing that keeps my mind quiet. There always has to be something to void the chaotic thoughts that constantly go through my head.

Maybe Chris scared them away, another part of my life he destroyed with ease. It wouldn't surprise me, in all honesty. He's got a weird way of burning everything he puts his demonic hands on.

I bought a cabin in Tennessee, which I plan to rent out for vacationing. Whenever I'm left alone for too long, I do things irrationally. I didn't think too much before purchasing the cabin, but I have plenty of ideas on how to decorate it. I plan to go visit it and do final touches next week.

My phone rings and it's security, which puts me on alert. "Yes?" I answer quickly. I hate the way my heart begins to thump erratically, always assuming the absolute worst.

"Yes, Michelle? There is a delivery man here for you with a package. Should I send him up?" His voice is scruff and cautious, aware of me anxiety with individuals knowing where I live.

"Uhm, no. I'll be right down." Confusion paints itself on my face as I contemplate if I've ordered anything recently.

I quickly make my way down to the lobby. I talk with the security guards for a moment before thanking them and going back towards my apartment.

I stare at the box before I open it with caution, and I can't fight the smile that spreads across my cheeks. Rose petals lay on top of clothing, and a note sits in the middle.

'Dinner tonight? Be ready by seven.' Elias and Mateo's name lay on the bottom of it. I take the first item out, and it's a beautiful red dress. It's tight on the breast with a low back, and slits on either sides of the legs. What grabbed my attention, however is the jewelry box and the lingerie that sits beneath it. The lingerie is all black, the top being connected to the bottoms with nothing but two strings. It has leg halters that it can connect too as well. A blush spreads across my cheeks. I open the jewelry box, my hands shaking slightly from anticipation. It's a beautiful necklace with a diamond dead in the center. Small sapphires surround it, showing me that Mateo remembered my birthday. I flip the box over, gasping at the price on the box.

'Three thousand dollars? Holy fuck." I close the box back in shock, unable to look at it again. It's so beautiful. I don't believe a man has ever spent that much money on me before.

My phone buzzes once more, and Mateo's name is plastered on the screen. I slide my thumb across the screen, biting my lip as a place it against my ear.

"Hi," my voice is sheepish.

"Hello, beautiful," his raspy voice soothes my soul. "Did you get our package?"

"Yes, yes I did," I breath out, staring at the lingerie once again. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"We want to apologize for the lack of communication the past few days," he pauses, I don't think he's good with apologies. "We were dealing with the warehouse bullshit, but if you'll have us we're all yours for the night," my smile is unavoidable.

"There's no need to apologize, I would love to spend time with you both," my voice is tender as as run my hand against the fabric of the dress.

"Spend time? We want you all night," he phrases it like a question but there's no room left for disagreement.

Another night with them by my side? I can't lie it felt great to be held at night, but sex is one thing. Cuddling, dinners, and walking me to my car is another. That's how a woman falls in love. They have a busy life. I can't fall for either one of them; much less both.