Chapter Fifty Three

We've spent the day exploring different attractions, trying small amounts of new food. We have plans to go to a nice dinner tonight, per the boys' request. They lay in the bed as I stand in the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup. I decided on a short and tight red dress, simple but sexy. I also decided to put on some flats, seeing as we walked about seven miles today throughout the city. I don't want to put my feet through the pain of heels tonight.

I walk out of the bathroom, and they both just smile. "Damn, baby." Elias grins.

"Come here," Mateo commands, and I walk over to them. He hugs me, his head resting against my stomach. He hold me for a minute before spinning us around so I'm laying on the bed. I squeal in amusement, noticing a mischievous glint in his eye. "Spread your legs for me, beautiful."

My eyes widen, my cheeks turning violet. "Do you really want to make him repeat himself?" Elias' smooth voice comes from beside my ear. I slowly spread my legs, the dress coming up to my hips at the movement.

My black lace thong is on display. Elias hands Mateo an object, his hand facing the wall so I can't see what it is. Mateo slides my panties to the side, rubbing his finger up my slit. My body shivers in reaction, a sudden rush of warmth swarming my core.

I then feel something small, similar to a bullet, being pushed inside of me. The cool metal makes me gasp. Mateo pumps his finger in and out a few times, positioning the device to his liking. Once he's done he fixes my underwear, leaning up to give me a quick kiss.

"What is that?" I ask, sitting up. It moves slightly with my movements, but not enough to cause an abundance of pleasure.

"Let's go," Elias ignores my question, handing out his hand. I grab it, following him out the door.

I watch the city pass as we drive towards the restaurant, my eyes scanning over each building as we go by. It doesn't take us long, soon we're pulling into an elegant restaurant. Mateo drives us to the front, handing the keys to the guy standing there as we walk in. The rental car is nice, but nothing compared to the ones we have at home. The restaurant is busy, couples at almost every table.

I zone out as the host brings us to our table, my eyes wondering over every inch of the beautiful building. We sit down, and a waiter brings by a wine that Elias ordered.

We sip in silence for a bit, looking over the menu. As I'm glancing, the toy inside of my springs to life. I jump in my seat, not being prepared for the vicious vibrations to jump through my body. I grab the edge of the table to focus myself, a gasp falling from my lips.

I glance up at the boys to see both of them pretending to read and discuss the menu. I want to cuss them out, but if I open my mouth nothing but a sweet moan will come out. Instead I clinch my eyes shut. My heart thumps in my chest as the waiter comes back to the table.

"Did we want to start with any appetizers?" He asks.

"What do you think, baby?" Mateo grins, leaning against the table.

I shoot him the best glare I can muster in the midst of the intense pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I've had vibrators in me. I've had the stimuli. But this toy vibrates so rapidly, my insides can't keep up.

The waiter looks at me expectedly, and I bite my lip. I causally shrug my shoulders, playing the roll of some American that can't read the menu.

Elias chuckles, the vibrator turning off. I can't tell which one of them has the remote. He orders us our food, and they both stare at me.

"Shit won't be funny when I orgasm in the middle of this room and every man in here divulges themselves in the sound of my sweet moans." I narrow my brows, sipping my wine.