Chapter Fourteen

Morning comes much quicker than anticipated, and it seems I might as well. A hand runs across my mound, stirring me in my sleep. I'm only in bra and panties, and before I can fully come too my panties are ripped of. A mouth lands on the top of my slit, jolting me awake. "Elias?" I whimper, wiping underneath my eyes.

"Shh, I missed you baby." He mumbles, lips against my lower ones. Mateo comes out of the bathroom, clearly intrigued by the scene. Elias wastes no time swirling his tongue around, using his fingers to spread my lips and get to my pearl. I moan, my back arching off the bed.

Still half drunk off sleep, the feeling is intoxicating. Mateo comes up beside me, running his hands up my bare stomach. "Good morning beautiful," he whispers, placing kisses on my jaw line. I move my face to his, letting him kiss all over my cheeks.

Morning breath is a thing, so no kisses on the mouth will be given.

Elias slides a finger in me, his finger not stopping as Mateo reaches over and starts playing with my nipples. My orgasm reaches quickly, and I grip the sheets with one hand and Elias' head with the other. "I'm going to cum," I moan out.

"Cum for us baby," Mateo whispers in my ear, kissing right beneath it. I unleash, my moans bouncing off the walls in the room. The feeling lingers for a moment, and slowly my body recuperates.

"Good morning," I finally whisper back. Elias cleans me up with the towel Mateo had. I can't fight the smile that sits proudly on my cheeks. Mateo chuckles once he notices.

"Sorry princess, you looked so beautiful while you were sleeping. I just had to taste you." Elias speaks, coming up to give me a quick peck.

I get up and go into the bathroom. He's a damn lie. Makeup is smeared on the left side of my face, my hair is frizzy and out of place. "I look like shit," I say back. "I need some clothes." I grab a wash cloth and get it wet before cleaning my face.

"If there wasn't another man in this house I'd say stay naked," Mateo mumbles, walking in with a big shirt and some of his boxers.

"Another man?" I ask, finishing off with my face. "Oh shit, Kinsley! Did he touch her?" I ask storming out the room. "This big ass house, where'd she sleep at?" I quickly get frustrated as I stare down both sides of the hall in confusion.

Mateo leads me to the guest room. I swing the door open but stop in my steps. Damien is laid out on the floor with nothing but a pillow, and Kinsley lays in the king sized bed by herself. "I wouldn't let anything happen to your friend, baby. The door was open all night and me and Elias took turns staying awake to make sure both of you were okay." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. He gives me a kiss on the cheek, pulling me back out of the room. I notice under his eyes are slightly darker than usually, his few hours of sleep are now visible. My heart swells at his consideration.

We walk into the kitchen where Elias is attempting to scramble some eggs. I walk up behind him, noticing the small pieces of shells inside of the pan. "I got it," I giggle, moving him out the way and starting over the process.

I cook eggs and sausage gravy, and Mateo threw some biscuits in the oven. By the time breakfast is finished being cooked, Kinsley walks in with a half sleep Damien behind her.

"This house is too fricken big." She groans, sitting at the table with her head down. "Did we fuck?" She asks Damien as he sits beside her, rubbing the sleep off of his face.

"No, Kinsley. We did not." He chuckles. His voice is thick and raspy, sleep still lingering in his tone.

"Thank you for that, would've hated to have to murder you." I comment, fixing Kinsley a plate before setting it in front of her. He laughs but I just stare at him blankly, fully meaning what I have said.

"I think your boyfriends would have beat you to it." He nods his head to Elias and Mateo, and they just smile innocently back.

I make them all plates, then making my own. We sit in peace at the table, the boys finishing their plates first.

"That was delicious, baby, thank you." Elias says as he kisses my cheek and goes to clean up.

"Cooking is a speciality of mine, you know that." I smirk, taking a spoonful of the gravy.

"You don't ever cook for me like this. We always get takeout." Kinsley grumbles.

"You're eating it now tho, aren't you? See, I cooked for you. And you never want to help with dishes. Why would I cook and clean for you everyday?"

"Cause you're my best friend, that's what you're here for. Food." She shrugs, and I throw a piece of biscuit at her forehead.

She looks at Mateo who sits there in amusement. "Do you see the abuse I go through?" Her face is contorted in pain.

"Oh, I see it." He smiles, and I find myself staring. He looks so genuine, so beautiful. I blush as he catches me, but he doesn't say anything. So, I keep looking.

Kinsley is still in her dress, but it doesn't seem to bother her much.

"I hate to be this person, but you know my car is still downtown and I was supposed to be at work at eight." Damien speaks up, finishing his food. "The food was delicious, thank you." He even rinses his own plate off.

"I can take you, I believe Michelle needs her car too." Elias speaks, washing his hands once he's done cleaning up.

"I've got some business to attend too, but I'll see you later princessa." Mateo comments, kissing me before he heads to his room to get ready.

"Better not be three days this time!" I yell after him and he chuckles.

We all get into Elias' car, heading back towards the club.