Chapter Twenty Nine

Elias pushes me on the chair in front of the window, getting down on his knees. One of my feet are flat on the floor and the other is thrown over his shoulder. Mateo comes around the corner, blind fold and rope in hand. He covers my eyes before tying my hands in front of my body, then he pulls my arms above me head. He asks me my safe word, and once I respond they get to work.

Elias kisses down my stomach, the cool air against my damp flesh. Mateo is moving around but not close enough to sense. It's enticing, the hairs on my arms standing in anticipation. Elias finds his was to my mound, licking my slit. I fight the urge to spread my legs wider. He uses one hand to part my lips, nuzzling his face in between. His tongue slowly kicks everywhere except my clit, and a whimper escapes me mouth.

"Please," I gasp out.

"That's right, beg for it." Mateo growls out huskily.

"Please, please, I need more." I whine out.

Elias hums as his tongue finally slides over the place I need most, and at the same time Mateo surprises me with clamps over both my nipples. My back arches off of the leather surface in shock.

"Aht aht, be a good girl." Elias whispers against me, slowly moving his head side to side. He pulls back and spits, the liquid dripping down to the chair.

Mateo tugs on the chain to my nipples to make sure they're applying enough pressure. Once satisfied, he drops something hot onto my bare belly. I yell in surprise, realizing it's wax as it hardens on my skin.

The feeling is thrilling, the few drops causing a sting but soothing into a beautiful bliss. "You alright baby?" Mateo asks, running his thumb over my lip.

"Yes daddy," I whimper. Pain has always been a sexual pleasure to me when done correctly, and they know how to push it the right way.

The wax touches my skin once again, but this time a cold sensation is pressed against my warm hole at the same time. "Good girl, baby." Elias' mouth stays on my clit as he slides in a dildo that was in the small fridge in the bedroom. It's a feeling I've never had, and it causes my body to writhe momentarily. Elias uses his arm on my pelvic bone to keep me in place, moving his tongue to the rhythm of the toy. Unintentionally my hands come to my stomach, and Mateo roughly pulls them back over my head.

"Don't move, open your mouth." He growls out, roughy grabbing my face to put it to the side. My body is trembling. "Don't cum either, you hear me?" He lightly slaps my face, my mouth open and waiting.

"Yes," I quickly nod my head. I hear him, but I don't know if I can stop it from coming. My body is feeling too many sensations at once, I can't focus enough to prevent myself from cumming. He roughy shoves his hard member in my mouth.

Elias goes faster, slamming the now warm toy in and out of me as he sucks ruthlessly. He pulls the toy out of me, and the pressure feeling begins to dissolve. He pulls back and spits on my ass, positioning a new double sided toy to my hole. My moans are uncontrollable as the toy slides into both holes with his mouth back on my clit. The slight pain mixed with the overwhelming pleasure, sends me tumbling over the edge. A muffled scream comes out around Mateo's member, and he sighs at my disobedience. "Bad girl," he thrusts into my mouth harder. Tears roll down my cheeks and spit down my chin. He uses my hair as leverage as he slams himself freely down my throat. "Such a bad little slut."

Elias pulls his head back, leaving the toy in me as he puts both my feet on the floor. A wand replaces his mouth, set on high against my already sensitive clit. Burning pleasure shoots through the bundle of nerves, and Elias sits on my legs to prevent me from moving. He starts to fuck me with the toy once again, and Mateo begins to tug on my nipple clamps. Whimpers fight through my mouth and I struggle to catch my breath. Mateo presses himself fully down my throat until I gag, letting it sit before pulling back completely.

I gasp for air, and Mateo praises me for letting him fuck my throat. "You're going to cum again for us until you can't come anymore, seeing as you want to be greedy." Elias slaps my inner thigh, squirting some lube onto the moving toy.

"And you're going to take it." Mateo shoves himself back into my mouth. "Take everything we are going to give you." He stands above my head, grabbing it with both hands as he drills himself in and out of my mouth.

My orgasm approaches even quicker this time as Elias rolls the wand around my clit. Mateo pulls out just to hear me scream in undeniable pleasure. My legs are shaking, and Elias pulls the toy from my holes. "So wet for us baby, fuck." He lightly spanks my lips before grabbing my hands and flipping me over.

He arches me over the seat, untying my hands. "Hold this vibrator against your clit while I fuck you." He slides the toy into my hand. "If you stop I will tape it to your leg and leave you here for an hour." Elias promises.

"We want you to focus solely on the pleasure baby." Mateo says before he slides sound canceling ear muffs over my ears. My world is silent and dark, my skin getting goosebumps in anticipation. He nudges my hand and I move the wand to my aching bud. I moan on contact, and Elias shoves himself into my dripping hole.. I cry out in pleasure, the slow movements burning my body up. After a few thrusts, he settles in my core and relentlessly slams against me. Each thrust moves the wand, and my legs feel weak. I scream with my face against the chair. Fingers find their way to my ass and plunge deep. The clamps slide against the leather with each thrust, my nipples aching.

My moans and whimpers get closer together and more loud. It fuels Elias to go harder, deeper. My body shakes as my fourth orgasm overtakes my body. I let my hand fall slightly, the wand being too much. A hand presses mine back up and a whimper loudly when it connects. Elias pulls out before I feel his warm seed splattering against my back. He moves, and Mateo replaces him.

He kisses my shoulders. He grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my face up a bit. He shoves himself deep, rolling his hips once they reach mine. I bite my lip to fight the screams that want to break through, but a rough hand colliding with my ass lets it fly out.

His thrusts are even harder, more needy. My body shakes, and I feel myself releasing once again. My throat is sore between the yelling and him fucking it. I feel the tip of something press against my ass once more and a thick dildo slides in. Mateo doesn't hesitate to fuck me with it at the same pace as my core. "Fuck!" I cry out, tears threatening to spill at all of the sensations. It's becoming too much, but I don't have time to think about it as another wave of pleasure finds its way through my body. "D-daddy," I whimper out, my cum dripping down my leg.

I'm about to use my safe word, unable to take another orgasm but his body stills and he releases into me. He doesn't sit in me like usual. The blindfold and muffs are taken off, and my body is picked up by Elias. I squint my eyes at the sudden brightness, and he takes me over to the big bed.

Mateo brings over a wet rag as he wipes my sensitive body. When he wipes my mound my legs jump a bit, and he smirks. "Told you not to be greedy, baby." Elias chuckles from underneath me, rubbing my arms in a soothing manner. I groan in response, my mind in too much of a haze to bicker back.

Mateo throws the rag onto the floor before getting into bed with us, kissing my shoulder.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to this.