Chapter Forty Seven

Weeks have passed, seven to be exact. It's been long, exhausting. Mateo was released from the hospital three weeks ago. He came too rather quickly after the first day. The entire staff that worked on his case was amazed. Still, it took a lot out of us all. On top of two newborns that cry in sync.

Mateo was very angry the first few weeks of recovery. His speech took awhile to regain fully. He even snapped at me a few times. Actually, more like had a full on rage over small things I did. It was frightening, but I did my best not to show it. Elias yelled at him after he walked in on Mateo cussing me out for asking him if he needed help walking to the restroom. I've spent a lot of these nights crying myself to sleep. Everything is just becoming a lot. Kinsley, Kaleb, and Carlos have been a huge help. Noah has had to run the restaurant for me, but he comes around when he can.

I believe postpartum is playing an affect in all of this as well. Oh, and lack of sex. Mateo and Elias both have decided to take another month off of work. The deal that went through prior to my labor provided them with a little over three hundred thousand dollars once everyone was given their percentage. Kaleb and Xavion have taken over their drug cartel in the meantime.

Mateo's sisters took the babies for me for awhile. I stand under the running water of the shower, letting it slide down my face. My eyes are closed. I bask in the moment I have filled with peace. I scrub my body, head to toe. I actually have enough time to shave for the first time in weeks. It feels good.

Turning off the water, I step out of the shower and grab my robe. I brush through my hair and brush my teeth before exiting into the master suite of the house. Grabbing my lotion, I head to the bed and dry myself off before putting it on. I lay back, closing my eyes. Silence. Something I took for granted before but never will again. The door creaks open but I pay it no mind. It's probably Elias, making sure I'm alive after my hour long shower. Mateo and I haven't gotten to spend much time together since he's been home.

The bed dips down beside me and the string holding my robe closed is pulled undone. The cool breeze brings chill bumps to my skin. "I've missed you, Mitchie." Mateo's voice makes my eyes open wide when I feel hands on my bare stomach. "You carried our children and have been so strong through all of this bullshit lately." I watch as he crawls on top of me, kissing the stretch marks that dance across my pale flesh. "I love you, so much." He murmurs against my skin. His lips kiss higher, between my breasts and up to my mouth.

I melt into the tender kiss. It's been so long since I've had him in this manner. My hand softly comes up to his hair, running my fingers through the locks that I have missed so much. He hikes my leg up on his hip, pressing himself against me. Sadly enough, a bit more pressure and I might just cum. It's been about three months now that I haven't had sex. Elias was really busy the last month and a half of my pregnancy. When he wasn't busy, he was too nervous too touch me. Claiming he could hurt the baby. And after I gave birth I had to wait six weeks.

"You haven't been cleared for sexual activities with the doctor, Mateo," I mumble against his lips and he hushes me.

"Fuck the doctor. I want to go slow, I want to enjoy every moment of this beautiful body. I know I've been an ass, and I'm sorry." He begins to kiss down my neck.

"It wasn't your fault, baby," my words come out as a whisper. He hums, disagreeing with what I say. He licks and nips at the flesh down my body, throwing my legs over his shoulder. I'm already wet. Just the thought of being touched by Mateo Michaels for the first time in ten months has me on the edge. His lips press against my thigh, his finger sliding up and down my slit.

"Fuck, my baby is already wet for me." He groans in satisfaction. His finger slides back up to the top, sinking in between my folds. He uses my juices as lubricant to swirl his finger around my sensitive bud. I can't help but sit up on my elbows, moaning as I watch him. His beard has grown out tremendously, tickling my thighs as he nears my mound.

His breath fans against my wet lips, his finger sliding back down and into my hole. He uses his other hand to spread my folds and lick where I need the most. My back arches off of the first touch. I begin to become drunk in pleasure. His tongue moves slowly, delicately even. Going in circles, then side to side. He adds a second finger, slowly pumping them in and out of me. The movements become more vigorous. His tongue laps at me quickly, matching the pace of his fingers.

"I'm going to cum," I moan out, gripping the sheets. He remains steady, moaning in agreement as pressure builds up in my abdomen. My body begins to tingle, pleasure shooting you through my spine. My mouth hangs open as I scream through my pleasure, my body riding out the wave for as long as possible. I can't help but scream, tingles floating through my veins. It begins to dull down as he slows his movements.

I grab him by the shirt, pulling him up to kiss me as I tug his shirt off of his head. A large scar is on the right side of his abdomen from where he was shot. I roll us over, our lips still connected. I pull his pants and boxers down a bit, aiming his throbbing head at my core and sliding down. I gasp once my cheeks rest against his thighs. A mixture of pain and pleasure. He groans, his head rolling back.

"Fuck," he groans out as I slowly begin to bounce. I take my time, letting every inch of him fill me with each movement. His hands lay on my hips, his eyes watching his member glide in and out of me covered in my cum.

My hand finds it's way to my clit, playing with myself. My walls clench around him in reaction.

"Fuck, babygirl. Play with that pussy for me." He begins to the thrust up into me, the room becoming hotter. "Fuck this," he growls out, flipping us over. I look to him with wide eyes to which he grins. He lifts my legs up, spreading me wide. "Did I tell you to stop rubbing that clit?" He lightly wraps his hand around my throat. I moan out, reaching between us to continue where we had left off. "That's it, good girl." He begins to ram into me, using my throat as leverage.

I can't fight the screams that tear through my lungs, the pleasure overriding every other sense I have. "Cum on this dick," he demands as he goes faster. My walls clench, my eyes roll to the back of my head. I let it go, bathing in every bit of pleasure I'm receiving. He sits up right, eyes clinched as he tells me he's about to release. I watch him as he does. His eyebrows crease together, his eyes almost shut. "Fuck," he groans out. His mouth sits open as he thrust for the last time. He rolls us over so he's still inside of me.

He caresses my cheek, pulling me into his chest. It feels like home. Arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my forehead, lips lingering. "The kids won't be home for a few hours. Get you some sleep."

"Will you lay here with me?" I reluctantly ask, aware of the fact him and Elias have been doing paperwork all day.

"I'll be right here the whole time. I just want to hold you."

His words bring a smile to my lips. It doesn't take long. Between exhaustion, my two orgasms, and being back in Mateo's arms I fall fast asleep.